JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Did not lower Cholesterol

Reviewer3029307により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

I took 3 tabs of this a day for 3 months, to see if it would lower my cholesterol. I then had a fasting blood test. My Cholesterol did not go down at all.

I paid for nothing

Reviewer1373569により Jun 03, 2012 に掲載

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

Dissolve Issue

Reviewer2696844により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

This tablet does not dissolve in my stomach. It passes through my system and comes out virtually whole. I believe you should be aware of this before taking orally. I've had to crush the tablet and mix with food (yogurt) for it to be digested.

Disappointed in Product

Reviewer2271208により Oct 18, 2007 に掲載

I commend you on your fast and efficient service to me but after one day of using the product I had to stop taking it due to worsening of my prostste problem. It restricted my urine more rather than relieving it and I am disappointed and feel I have wasted my money after believing your advert saying it is widely used for BPH or enlarged prostate problems.I'm sorry but it did not work for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to be giving me edema in feet and legs!

4790859094986866032により Jun 02, 2014 に掲載

I ordered 8 bottles of the Mega Strength and received them here in Mexico within three week for a cost of only $4USD I have high cholesterol, but mainly it was for the controlling of my high trigliceride levels that I ordered the supplement. I had read a review here reporting dramatic results with triglicerides. Unfortunately I after a few weeks of using this supplement I developed edema in my feet and legs. When I went off the supplement it went away. After a few weeks hiatus I tried again, this time taking two tablets and immediately the next day the edema was back. Now two days later and with out taking any more the edema has gone down. I checked out liver and kidneys and these were fine. My internist said that occasionally supplements can do that. I am so disappointed. Was hoping this to be a long term solution to cholesterol (I do not mind high cholesterol) and trigliceride management and prostate health.

Beta Sitosterol

Reviewer1647669により Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

Didn't really work for me....

Will see...

Billakosにより Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

Difficult to swallow. I will have results after two months.

Too Early

Reviewer2550965により Sep 25, 2008 に掲載

I think it may be too early to tell the effectiveness since I have only been taking these for a couple weeks.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8