JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Tryptophan by Source Naturals

Reviewer2809978により Jun 25, 2009 に掲載

A night's sleep without L-Tryptophan isn't a Good night's sleep. I'm 58 and have been getting a normal night's sleep for about five years now, since I started supplementing with tryptophan. One 500mg tablet when I'm ready to fall asleep is all I need (actually I take about 0.25mg melatonin along with it[and sleep like a baby])

L-Tryptophan

Reviewer2656924により Jul 20, 2009 に掲載

I have used this product along with iodine drops for depression and they are awesome I think anyone who suffers from depression should seriously consider this product.

good night's sleep

Reviewer1588649により May 06, 2010 に掲載

I am at that age where it is often difficult to get a good night's sleep. However, if I take one capsule of L-Tryptophan, along with Melatonin, I can get the rest I need.

sleep!

Reviewer2398086により May 26, 2008 に掲載

Most sleep products haven't worked for me, but this product combined with Source Naturals NightRest with Melatonin has helped me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fast delivery, well packed, and good value !!

Reviewer3098042により Dec 22, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product, really well priced and very good quality !!

Excellent

5188144065634383417により Dec 28, 2013 に掲載

Great for helping me sleep when I'm stressed and overwhelmed.

L-Tryptopham

5357939797508878701により May 06, 2016 に掲載

This product is wonderful, it helps relaxes you and since I have been taking it I now fall asleep much more easily and stay asleep. I don't wake up in the morning feeling drugged up, there are no side effects and it is a wonderful supplement. I will continue to use this product, and recommend it to my friends to try. Ann

For Calmness and Help with Sleep

Reviewer2329814により May 11, 2016 に掲載

Two of these works well at night to get to sleep.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer3230841により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

Helped me to sleep better at nights

Used this for 4 days and now I possibly have myalgia

5208602616016868114により Jun 24, 2013 に掲載

Took 1000mg before bed for 4 days and experienced severe muscular pain after about 3 days, I stopped using Tryptophan right away. Now, 10 days later and the pain persists and is continuing to get worse. Do intensive research before taking this supplement.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17