JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Metabolism

Reviewer1682534により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

This product didn't lower my cholesterol as I had hoped...It DID however, speed up my metabolism and I lost 15 lbs. in 7 months...Not a lot but I'm proud of it...Source Naturals is an excellent brand...

Great for acne!

Reviewer2293885により Mar 20, 2011 に掲載

Within only a few weeks of taking this product, my acne began to clear up. I have tried more acne products than I can count, and this is the only one, other than tetracycline, that has ever worked for me. And its NATURAL! best product ever!

My Favorite for Thyroid Boost

Reviewer1396367により Feb 12, 2011 に掲載

I have tried lots of other things to boost my thyroid. After using this, my hormones got balanced, my eyebrows filled in and my metabolism got a boost. This is supposed to help convert T4 to T3. I use this with Iosol.

Good for Fat burning!

Reviewer1567510により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

I always lose fat more easily on the end of my diet with this supplement, taking 3-4 tabs a a day! This brand has the best price also!

Great for lowering cholestrol

Reviewer2167039により Nov 05, 2010 に掲載

I initially bought it to burn fat, however feel that there are other herbs that work better. I recommend this for anyone trying to lower bad cholesterol -- works great and the dosage is optimal.

As advertised

Reviewer2639352により Aug 25, 2009 に掲載

Increases effect of statin prescription and has cut my LDL in half

My favorite

Reviewer2427281により Jan 17, 2008 に掲載

Helps the thyroid convert T4 to T3, also lowers cholesterol.

Great for Thyroid metabolism issues

Reviewer2281650により Jan 16, 2010 に掲載

This has really boosted my energy and helped me work with my thyroid issues.

Dont work for me

Reviewer2155735により May 25, 2012 に掲載

After two months my blood lab test showed markedly increased lipid levels, although the good colesterol had increased the total was almost double that when I had been on statins.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not effective for fat loss in men

Reviewer2798079により Mar 28, 2009 に掲載

I tried guggul because of the all the hype over its ability to help you shed fat. There is apparantely some research that guggul increases estrogen in the body. That was certainly the case for me after taking this product. I gained a lot more weight and bloated up so much I decided to discontinue. I am still trying to get back to where I was before I started taking guggul. I had the same diet and same moderate exercise so don't think it was anything else other than this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22