JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Green Tea

Reviewer2932842により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

I have not taken it long enough to know if it is helping or not? In part I got it to help with weight lose. i hope it helps

Source Naturals, Green Tea

Reviewer1045112により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

Good value, but not such a good taste.

Nice

5492688752154087595により Nov 23, 2014 に掲載

I love the size of it and I take two tablets per day the shipping was fast as usual thanks Iherb.com

Good for mood

Reviewer1562407により Oct 29, 2014 に掲載

I have not taken this yet but I trust this brand and green tea extract helps my mood.

Good Product

4846469111561526420により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

Great value for money. I will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not bad, except for the taste

gemyyyyにより Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

A good green tea product for a great price. Only downside is the taste, but I know almost every single one of these green tea products taste like hairspray in your mouth.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice,need the larger tablet or 3 of these...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

i find my dosage is 3 tablets so i guess i'll buy the more economical 500mg size from the same company next time,this extract tend to go with your mood,i mean,if you're energetic it will support that but if you're sleepy it will send you to sleep,anyways it has very subtle effect,i guess although Ecamellia sinensis extract has concentrated antioxidants its not the most powerful one but still its a good substitute for people with busy schedule who don't have time for a tea or some high ORAC fruits during the day,don't expect any miracles here just another small support to your system. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

God

4933694583358234449により Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

God

Green tea extract

4932212753187012142により Sep 24, 2013 に掲載

I like this product. It helps me with appetite. I'm not so hungry when I take it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good price, easy to take

Reviewer2416129により Aug 08, 2013 に掲載

I was advised to take green tea which is good for a number of things. I do drink the actual tea but this is much easier. I use it to supplement drinking the green tea.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28