JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Life Saver

4693642571969724436により Jan 27, 2016 に掲載

This stuff has been nothing short of lifesaving. I used to get terrible anxiety and mood swings. Turns out that this helps my body break down that bad oestrogen was causing all the trouble. Plus my skin is better. Im 27 caucasian female. Cant recommend it enough. Ive tried everything from antidepressants to the pill to vitex to TCM and this has been 100% the thing that helped me. It may give a slight headache for the first few days, apart from that, I have experienced no side effects.

Hormonal balance

4818166070653558467により Jun 20, 2015 に掲載

Since I have hormonal issues, this product is suggested to use to avoid breast cancer. When I take it, I do not have breast tenderness before period. Natural product.

DIM

4954959638819167379により Oct 26, 2014 に掲載

Good product fast delivery thank you

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Super good product, helps my skin

5463533279571981493により Sep 19, 2014 に掲載

The only thing that has really helped me with acne. Used it some weeks and saw results. My skin feels and looks so much better now. If acne is severe, 3-4 pills a day, when skin gets better 1 pill. Best results using with something that supports your liver function, like milk thistle.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Pretty Skin

5331241432368947033により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

I got really got GREAT skin by this product!

Mixed opinion

fitfrancebにより May 13, 2014 に掲載

I am estrogen dominant, low in progesterone. Also hypothyroid and have overactive adrenal glands. I did not notice any change since taking these. It has been almost a month now, so maybe it's not enough to notice anything.

Excellent

Reviewer2849359により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

Help regulate hormones.

LEUKEMIA

Reviewer1514410により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

Take it to help metabolize eostrogen. Not sure it help since I have tender breasts lately. I prefer DIM + from Nature'sway

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Definately reducing estrogen dominant symptoms

Reviewer3073265により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

My hormones had slowly began getting way out of balance, to the point that 2 weeks out of the month I could barely function. Breast tenderness and swelling so bad around ovulation and period that I could barely stand the seat belt in my car to be buckled. Periods lasting way too long, way too heavy, was having to take multiple doses of tylenol, midol and muscle relaxers for the first 2-3 days. I started taking this product, one pill daily then gradually upped to 2 pills daily. My next cycle I barely had any pain, no breast tenderness, could actually function and was even able to go out of state for 2 days! Recently stopped taking it for about a week and had to start back since the symptoms have returned. It has really helped me and I will be re-ordering and sticking with this brand.

no changes

MsLeahaにより Jan 09, 2014 に掲載

Been taking over a month and not really noticing much difference...started as fertility regiment for pcos, probably won't continue due to no significant changes..

商品 1 - 10 の合計 108