JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Great for Estrogen Dominance

23 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1005432により May 01, 2007 に掲載

I used this brand for 2 months and noticed improvement in my cycle. I no longer had any breast pain or tenderness (usually caused by estrogen dominance). I then switched to a different brand which contained the bioresponse dim. Within a month all my symptoms returned. I've been back using Source Naturals DIM for 6 months now with great results. I won't switch again!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

long term use side effect

20 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3191391により Oct 04, 2008 に掲載

used this for 6 months. Helped clear up acne..but noticed major hair loss after 5 months. Hair loss stopped after discontinued use.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good product with proper use

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2807818により Dec 22, 2008 に掲載

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to balance your estrogen, this is it. Keep in mind that you need to take it with foods that enhance its bioavailability (that is, your body's ability to get the nutrients from this supplement). What works for me is to take the DIM with broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, or most any other vegetable (but cruciferous ones are the best). Good product, great price.

Works for men.

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2837194により May 29, 2009 に掲載

This product works. I'm a male that exercises and lifts weights regularly. After only taking this product for a couple weeks I have noticed that I retain less water and have fewer cravings for food I don't need to eat.

Important product

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1793628により Nov 24, 2007 に掲載

Took with Lulgol's iodine to help reverse an evolving case of HPV induced cervical cancer, which in 6 months, went completely back to normal. Is reputed to improve the ratio of good estrogen to bad.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 108