JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Happy pills!

Reviewer2544820により Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

Gives me an energy boost without anxiety. It's helping the fatigue I get with having depression. Great for people who need energy, but are sensitive to caffeine.

I don't like this !

Reviewer3265461により Oct 28, 2011 に掲載

I have mild anxiety, and this stuff makes it way worse! I took it several times and it ruined my day! I got angry at my dad for no reason, and I was a jerk. Might work for you if you need energy, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

tension, no lift

Reviewer2959854により Oct 14, 2011 に掲載

had two before meals. Made me feel tense. No lift. Girlfriend didn't get tense but didn't notice any lift.

INCREASED ENERGY NO JITTERS

Reviewer2601306により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

I HAVE SEVERAL DISORDERS THAT LEAVE ME WITH ALOT OF FATIGUE. THIS PROVIDES ENERGY WITH NO INCREASE IN MY HEART RATE. ALSO LIFTS MY SPIRITS.

To get a lift...

Reviewer1186073により Aug 22, 2010 に掲載

I had to take more...I did 2 in the am and 1 after lunch...it was okay.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

This is a very helpful product for energy-well being.

Reviewer1168488により Apr 25, 2009 に掲載

My husband is a Gulf War vet and can take nothing that is too stimulating but he needs energy desperately! This product helps give him a little boost and the dopamine in it helps to keep his mood and mind stable. I can not take anything that is a stimulant because of thyroid disease stimilants like energy/diet supplements ache my thyroid. This is the first product that I can take without any side effects! Thank you iherb and Source Natural. Kimber

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています