JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Wrong supplement facts on iHerb

4982675228392196111により 10 27, 2015 に掲載

The composition label on iHerb is different to the one you receive on the product. For example, iHerb lists the Astaxanthin dosage at 1.5mg, but on the product it's actually 480mcg. A threefold difference... And it was the only reason I chose this brand to begin with. All of the rest of the amounts are wrong too, the real amounts: Phospholipids: 380mg omega-3 fatty acids, total: 250mg Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 120mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 70mg Very disappointing.

Good brand of krill oil

Reviewer2903784により 7 15, 2010 に掲載

This brand seems good value, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. The jury is out on this one.

Source Naturals Krill Oil

Reviewer1500382により 7 20, 2010 に掲載

I'm very happy with this product. Unlike other brands I've tried, there is no fishy smell.

great product

Reviewer1571676により 9 05, 2010 に掲載

Have used krill since 2001. Swear by it re: cognitive symptoms related to past toxic exposures.

Great and no odor

Reviewer2143597により 12 11, 2010 に掲載

I am soo much happier with this then with the fish oil capsules I used to take. This has absolutely no fish odor, which is a big bonus for me.

kill oil

4936564257935138277により 2 11, 2016 に掲載

Totally wrong facts, I bought many time in this products. Recently I discovered the content showing 480mcg instead of 1.5mg (=1500mcg). I'm very disappointed this trick to the consumers.

Perfect

Reviewer3106354により 2 04, 2011 に掲載

Well it was prescribed for me to maintain my Triglicyride levels, and it was perfect, My mother took it for joint pain, it was great as well

Krill Krill

JazzyUmmSにより 5 29, 2012 に掲載

I was looking for a fish oil, the best. Was confused because there are so many brands out there. So I went with the brand I trusted the most. This brand seems a great value as well, and krill oil seems to have advantages over fish oil (phospholipid content in particular as well as the sustainability of the process). However I'm not yet convinced that EPA/DHA are better to take than their parent oil, Alpha-linolenic-acid, which is an essential fatty acid (found, for example in Flax oil) and from which the body can make EPA and DHA. In fact, If I could have taken ground flax seed I may not have taken this at all. You choose and P2 friendly!!

The Good Oil

Giordieにより 2 23, 2012 に掲載

Nice easy to take softgels I really love krill Oil helps painful joints.

No taste at all

Reviewer2865284により 3 28, 2012 に掲載

Not sure if the overall value is better than the omega 3 capsules.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28