JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Best Allergic Product!!!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1776847により Nov 11, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this product for 10+ years for my allergies and for my daughter's asthma. I was able to remove 3 precription medications from my daughter's asthma routine when she was only 7 years old, by using this product. This combination is much more effective than using Quercetin alone.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Quercetin - bye allergies!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2014405により Oct 21, 2009 に掲載

Fantastic for controlling seasonal allergies without side effects. I know some people who have had some stomach upset, but quercetin doesn't bother my stomach. My dog takes this for her allergies, too - it works wonders to stop her runny eyes and itchy feet!

Source Naturals, Activated Quercetin

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2404408により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

I feel this is keeping my asthma under control. I rarely use my inhalor now. I don't know how much this is due to the quercetin or the Omega 3 I'm taking but I will continue to use both.

Good product

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2316335により Mar 22, 2010 に掲載

I buy it for my sister with BC. Quercetin is a good supplement, with a lot of studies supporting its anticancer properties. It is anti-inflamentory and apoptotic. This supplement is a balanced dose of vit.C, quercetin and bromelain. My sister takes 6 caps per day (2 gr. quercetin).

Rosacea Sufferer

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4832156568170603551により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

I began taking a raft of vitamins/minerals/fatty acids/super foods from iHerb in April 2013 in an effort to get a handle on my severe inflammatory rosacea. I added Quercetin to the regime about 7 weeks ago and am impressed. I read that a naturopath recommended this flavonoid as an alternative to Doxycycline in inflammatory prostatitis. Doxy is prescribed for the same reason as it is in Rosacea (anti-inflammatory properties) so I figured with this in mind I'd give it a go. I take 2 capsules per day away from food (1 morn, 1 arvo)and believe it is a real winner. My flushing/stinging/burning/itch is gone, and I faced this everyday. Of course I am taking many other supplements as well but I do believe that this has really contributed as the horrible symptoms have abated even more since I began taking it. My sister has begun taking it for help with chronic winter sinus issues which antibiotics seem to have no effect on. We will give that some time to effect so too early to comment.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 25