JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Allergic Product!!!

Reviewer1776847により Nov 11, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this product for 10+ years for my allergies and for my daughter's asthma. I was able to remove 3 precription medications from my daughter's asthma routine when she was only 7 years old, by using this product. This combination is much more effective than using Quercetin alone.

Good product

Reviewer2316335により Mar 22, 2010 に掲載

I buy it for my sister with BC. Quercetin is a good supplement, with a lot of studies supporting its anticancer properties. It is anti-inflamentory and apoptotic. This supplement is a balanced dose of vit.C, quercetin and bromelain. My sister takes 6 caps per day (2 gr. quercetin).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Quercetin - bye allergies!

Reviewer2014405により Oct 21, 2009 に掲載

Fantastic for controlling seasonal allergies without side effects. I know some people who have had some stomach upset, but quercetin doesn't bother my stomach. My dog takes this for her allergies, too - it works wonders to stop her runny eyes and itchy feet!

Source Naturals, Activated Quercetin

Reviewer2404408により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

I feel this is keeping my asthma under control. I rarely use my inhalor now. I don't know how much this is due to the quercetin or the Omega 3 I'm taking but I will continue to use both.

Rosacea Sufferer

4832156568170603551により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

I began taking a raft of vitamins/minerals/fatty acids/super foods from iHerb in April 2013 in an effort to get a handle on my severe inflammatory rosacea. I added Quercetin to the regime about 7 weeks ago and am impressed. I read that a naturopath recommended this flavonoid as an alternative to Doxycycline in inflammatory prostatitis. Doxy is prescribed for the same reason as it is in Rosacea (anti-inflammatory properties) so I figured with this in mind I'd give it a go. I take 2 capsules per day away from food (1 morn, 1 arvo)and believe it is a real winner. My flushing/stinging/burning/itch is gone, and I faced this everyday. Of course I am taking many other supplements as well but I do believe that this has really contributed as the horrible symptoms have abated even more since I began taking it. My sister has begun taking it for help with chronic winter sinus issues which antibiotics seem to have no effect on. We will give that some time to effect so too early to comment.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Take this when dining out!

Reviewer2366661により Mar 14, 2008 に掲載

Two of these prior to eating out(15 minutes or so), prevents the discomfort of MSG symptoms. No more gastric distress -bloating- and headaches.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Help for my dust allergy

Reviewer1368312により Oct 17, 2007 に掲載

This product helps me combat my eczema that is a result of my severe allergy to dust.

Great for allergy sufferers

Reviewer1906032により Mar 02, 2008 に掲載

Keeps allergies and sinus infections in check.

quercetin

Reviewer2942495により Oct 22, 2009 に掲載

Works well for allergies

Allergy Relief

Reviewer1124885により Jan 12, 2010 に掲載

I have been using this product or similar ones for 15 years because they are remarkable in helping to controll allergy symptoms - especially the runny nose and watery eyes. Highly recommend.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26