JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Energy.

5761709719202943470により Oct 31, 2012 に掲載

I definiatly notice the days that I slip out of the house with out taking this!! I get tired way sooner! Being a grade 1 teacher I'm glad I found this.

Improve brain function

Reviewer3106632により May 13, 2010 に掲載

I'm taking it to help improve brain function, but haven't been taking it very long as yet but it also has a nice calming effect and I think is helping with my sleep too. Which is a very good thing. There is no niacin flush with this but a lot of nice benefits.

GREAT!

Reviewer1044371により Jan 09, 2010 に掲載

First quality! Really helping the pancreas. Glucose numbers dropping.

Solgar Niacinamide

Reviewer2559753により Feb 04, 2011 に掲載

This is the first time I've tried this product, and I'll continue to take it. Also, having it in veggie caps is highly important to me. So, yes, I'll definitely be using this product again and again. A satisfied Florida customer

Solgar, Niasinamidi 550mg

Reviewer1471974により Oct 03, 2013 に掲載

I have bought this product several years in Finland. It is much more expensive in Finland than yours. Best regards Magdalena Torkko

Positive

Reviewer2770403により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

First order. No side effects.

Great product

run4bearにより Jul 01, 2012 に掲載

I need this and although there are many forms of Niacin, this suits me and does not cause the "flushing" other similar products cause. The added plus is the dark bottle, assuring a longer shelf life.

very good but not best

5351528217757725055により Dec 01, 2013 に掲載

i ve been taking this along with jarrow ubiquinol in the weekends. when at work I take natures way niacinamide with natural factors ubiquinol and i can tell the second pair is better.

good quality

Reviewer3301222により Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

We ended up going with a different dosage, but Solgar is a great brand of vitamin. More expensive than some but trustworthy.

Solgar Niacinamide

Reviewer3165631により Nov 28, 2008 に掲載

Terrific product, terrific service.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12