JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Solgar, Lecithin

Reviewer3018804により May 03, 2015 に掲載

I like Solgar brand, lecithin is moist vs some brands are very dry. I use this with fatty foods to help with absorption.

Jaycee

5208555367498892593により Dec 01, 2014 に掲載

Great love the taste - add it to my smoothy each morning. Love that its GMO free. As I take a few supplements this just adds to my regime to overcome pyrrole, thyroid and Lyme - I am definitely on he improve.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product!!!

Kin-zaにより May 29, 2013 に掲載

Lecithin helps to normalize cholesterol and prevents clogging of the arteries. Lecithin affects the absorption of fat and weight loss process. Lecithin is high in choline and inositol, affecting memory improvement. Lecithin is rich in unsaturated fatty acids that are important for retaining a healthy skin. Lecithin prevents vascular sclerosis of the brain. This granular lecithin. The product has a pleasant nutty flavor. It's delicious! Inside the banks are spoon-feeder. Used to maintain the liver. I'll buy it again. Visit my page for more reviews...

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5 STAR

pampalmerにより Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

I LOVE THE TASTE OF THIS ONE IT HAS A RICHNESS TO IT I AM REALLY ENJOYING IT.I DASH A LITTLE IN ALMOST EVERYTHING. LOVE IT.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

solgar brand is good

bigbroにより Jul 28, 2011 に掲載

taste isnt bad. brand is good

Reviewer3182111により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

Solgar Lecithin 95 Granules

Reviewer1567402により Jan 13, 2010 に掲載

This product is the best Lecithin I have found. I have used it and recommended by Naturpathic doctor.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

not non-gmo

Reviewer1471770により Dec 12, 2008 に掲載

had i read the information more thoroughly i wouldn't have ordered this product as it is not made from non-gmo soya.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています