JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nicely balanced, but has questionable fillers

DinaB123により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

This is a well balanced multivitamin. Make sure to supplement it with extra cahlcium if your kids don't get enough from food. Easy to chew, no complains about taste. IMPORTUNATELY this product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Kangavites Berry Flavor

Reviewer1721045により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

Both my boys love these vitamins and we had been purchasing them through our local Whole Foods. But they discontinued selling Kangavites there and I saw them in iherb.com for a much better price. I will for sure order them again from iherb.com. My children are extremely picky eaters and they both really like Kangavites.

great for picky kids

Reviewer1544442により Feb 17, 2009 に掲載

I've tried lot's of vitamins and my 4 1/2 yr old will NOT take them. He likes these and takes them without hesitation.

Solgar, Kangavites, Complete Multivitamin & Mineral, Children's Formula

Reviewer1695432により Sep 14, 2009 に掲載

Tastes delicious. Easier than swallowing a pill.

Solgar, Kangavites Complete Multi - Children's formula berry flavor

Reviewer3238946により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

Yeah! Finally a vitamin with a size and flavor that my kids love! Some chewables are too big or too weird tasting.

Tastes good

Reviewer2823024により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

My 8 yr old son likes it. It's tastes alot better than other chewables we have tried.

contains SOY

Reviewer2633216により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

soy wasn't mentioned among the ingredients. and the super strong smell is awful. kids didn't like them. not recommend to anyone.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nice flavour and has everything you need in a multivitamin

5151613265556859322により Apr 20, 2014 に掲載

I've been letting my 6-year eat this for about 2 years, and I'm starting my 3-year old on it soon. Tastes nice and both of them like it. I also like the fact that there is very little sugar in it, and it's a chewable, unlike some vitamins which are in gummy form. Very convenient and portable for travel also.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

use regularly, will order again

4987810012945287321により Mar 02, 2014 に掲載

My son has been using these multivitamins for the last few years. Great flavour, great price.

Kids favourite

5007670928225277323により May 08, 2014 に掲載

Only multivitamin my kids like. Great ingredients.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 44