JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Solgar gaba

5095463777286283297により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

Great product, works well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GABA calming affect for my Chronic MIgraines with visual and sensory aura !!

5089671050960157615により Feb 13, 2016 に掲載

AMINO ACID therapy for me includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. hey work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on these. Highly Recommended. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Did not help me anything

5377113530622633135により Sep 09, 2015 に掲載

I purchased this product in order to improve mood and anxiety problems and stress, no change unfortunately did not invite it more

quality

4735386741049324310により Oct 14, 2014 に掲載

quality very good

Really works

Reviewer1943962により May 09, 2014 に掲載

I taken this product when I am unable to sleep and it works all the time.

Good!

5132056937542856723により Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

Good!

will continue taking it

nirinkiにより Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. I trust solgar and will continue taking it

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Gaba 500mg Solgar

Reviewer2899194により Dec 26, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product *******

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works fast to trigger HGH release

PurplePegasusにより Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

I used this very product in the 80's when I used to work out and it helped speed up the body sculpting. Over 20 years later this is now helping me lose weight after steroids catabolized most of my body muscle and left me with unsightly, exercise and diet-resistant subcutaneous body fat. I have a pituitary brain tumor and I was afraid to take this. I started with 1/2 a capsule and it works fast. I built up to 1 cap before bed. My body is becoming lean and toned again without exercise whatsoever, (other than muscle memory from over 20 years ago) and my skin looks amazing when I wake up: the fine lines appear to be reversing themselves & disappearing. Please note: this promotes sleep and must be taken before bed. Solgar is the only brand of GABA that has ever worked for me, and it works fast.

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています