JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

SOOOO GENTLE

Reviewer1330914により Dec 01, 2008 に掲載

I've happily used Similasan eye drops for years and, based on this, decided to try the ear drops. So glad I did because they are so gentle and non-stinging but still manage to keep the ears clean. Love this brand and this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps a little but is way too greasy

PurplePegasusにより Apr 01, 2014 に掲載

I did not realize this has a base of glycerin. It's really sticky so I'm not sure how much effect that can possibly have on ear wax, another sticky substance. All I know is it does help a bit, I was going to give it 3 stars but I can't stand the greasy feeling when it drips out of my ears. It's ok, it's not a solution but it sort of unblocks a bit. To be honest, I get better relief by using capsules to remove ear glue which is what I'm dealing with due to candida infestation. I also wonder if I wouldn't fare better by wetting the Q-tips with water like my mother used to do when I was a kid. Other than that, I read that hydrogen peroxide works even better but I've been afraid to use that. I might. I doubt I will repurchase this product, if need be, I'd try another brand. Someone else might like it but not me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I cannot see the good points

Ortigiaにより Jul 11, 2008 に掲載

I expected so much about this product after reading other reviews. Actually, I could not see any good points of this product after trying 3 times.

Similasan, Ear Wax Relief Ear Drops

Reviewer1949822により Apr 28, 2009 に掲載

very good for ear wax removal.

Worked for me

Reviewer1203200により Feb 04, 2009 に掲載

I tried regular ear wax removal drops from the pharmacy and they didn't work nearly as well as this product.

Great Product

Reviewer1309504により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

Great for getting rid of ear wax much better than Waxsol.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

reduces chronic ear wax congestion

Reviewer2144919により May 03, 2010 に掲載

I like this brand, works great, no skin chemical reaction like others do.

Ear Wax

Reviewer2143084により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

I found it good for wax build up, and will purchase again

Review