JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

SOOOO GENTLE

Reviewer1330914により 12 01, 2008 に掲載

I've happily used Similasan eye drops for years and, based on this, decided to try the ear drops. So glad I did because they are so gentle and non-stinging but still manage to keep the ears clean. Love this brand and this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps a little but is way too greasy

PurplePegasusにより 4 01, 2014 に掲載

I did not realize this has a base of glycerin. It's really sticky so I'm not sure how much effect that can possibly have on ear wax, another sticky substance. All I know is it does help a bit, I was going to give it 3 stars but I can't stand the greasy feeling when it drips out of my ears. It's ok, it's not a solution but it sort of unblocks a bit. To be honest, I get better relief by using capsules to remove ear glue which is what I'm dealing with due to candida infestation. I also wonder if I wouldn't fare better by wetting the Q-tips with water like my mother used to do when I was a kid. Other than that, I read that hydrogen peroxide works even better but I've been afraid to use that. I might. I doubt I will repurchase this product, if need be, I'd try another brand. Someone else might like it but not me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I cannot see the good points

Ortigiaにより 7 11, 2008 に掲載

I expected so much about this product after reading other reviews. Actually, I could not see any good points of this product after trying 3 times.

Similasan, Ear Wax Relief Ear Drops

Reviewer1949822により 4 28, 2009 に掲載

very good for ear wax removal.

Worked for me

Reviewer1203200により 2 04, 2009 に掲載

I tried regular ear wax removal drops from the pharmacy and they didn't work nearly as well as this product.

Great Product

Reviewer1309504により 4 11, 2010 に掲載

Great for getting rid of ear wax much better than Waxsol.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

reduces chronic ear wax congestion

Reviewer2144919により 5 03, 2010 に掲載

I like this brand, works great, no skin chemical reaction like others do.

Ear Wax

Reviewer2143084により 9 06, 2010 に掲載

I found it good for wax build up, and will purchase again

Review

Reviewer2458018により 12 26, 2011 に掲載

Great!

Good product

Reviewer1106421により 11 17, 2009 に掲載

I am confident it is a good product b/c it is a natural product unlike petrochemical Ear Wax Relief products. I haven't used it yet.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13