JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

best probiotic ever!

Reviewer2566291により 6 08, 2008 に掲載

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Reviewer2225055により 7 30, 2009 に掲載

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Reviewer2209625により 3 13, 2011 に掲載

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

i-flora multi probiotic powder

Reviewer1919452により 3 04, 2008 に掲載

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1016732により 6 19, 2008 に掲載

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

digestive helpsis at hand!

Reviewer2591519により 3 04, 2010 に掲載

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

Good Probiotic

Reviewer2390003により 1 08, 2012 に掲載

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

Great

Reviewer1356117により 2 21, 2012 に掲載

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

seems to work

Reviewer1794079により 1 10, 2014 に掲載

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Good stuff!!

Reviewer2198938により 9 13, 2012 に掲載

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17