JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

best probiotic ever!

Reviewer2566291により Jun 08, 2008 に掲載

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Reviewer2225055により Jul 30, 2009 に掲載

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Reviewer2209625により Mar 13, 2011 に掲載

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

i-flora multi probiotic powder

Reviewer1919452により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1016732により Jun 19, 2008 に掲載

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

digestive helpsis at hand!

Reviewer2591519により Mar 04, 2010 に掲載

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

Good Probiotic

Reviewer2390003により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

Great

Reviewer1356117により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

seems to work

Reviewer1794079により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Good stuff!!

Reviewer2198938により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17