JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Works wonders for my bowels

Reviewer2290487により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Seems OK, but expensive update:

Reviewer2631717により Jun 22, 2015 に掲載

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Gives me energy

energetyxにより Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

CIPRIANにより Oct 31, 2013 に掲載

Seems ok. They harden though a lot inside the bottle. But it dissolves easily in water.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4