JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Seems OK, but expensive update:

Reviewer2631717により Jun 22, 2015 に掲載

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

easily soluble

5372818926554994897により May 01, 2014 に掲載

the powder dissolves easily in water, cold tea or juice and is flavorless. I ordered this by mistake (I wanted the capsules) but I would buy this again. It also helped my digestion noticeably.

seems to work

Reviewer1794079により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

CIPRIANにより Oct 31, 2013 に掲載

Seems ok. They harden though a lot inside the bottle. But it dissolves easily in water.

Works well for me

Reviewer1812104により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

My constant bloating has finally stopped after taking this.

Good stuff!!

Reviewer2198938により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

Great

Reviewer1356117により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

Good Probiotic

Reviewer2390003により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Gives me energy

energetyxにより Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The Best Probiotics out there.

Reviewer1738511により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

I have tried about 20 different brands and types (or more) and Sedona Labs is by far the best, plus you can keep it in your cupboard. I didn't know if the powder would be as good as the capsules, but they are just as great!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22