JA

¥441

¥515

のセーブ: ¥74 (14 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • 日本から、上記の商品をご注文されるお客様は、1世帯につき1ヶ月に5kg まで、の制限がかかります。5kgは、およそ15個にあたります。注文番号を違えても、1ヶ月に15個までしか購入できませんので、ご注意下さい.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Pretty good

5446030360478308434により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

Mixes well with pasta sauce, kelp noodles and ground beef. It is salty, so you do need to rinse well

Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Mixed Sea Vegetables

5511773011623674077により Jul 01, 2015 に掲載

Вкусно, но мало.

Don't look appealing.

5527009553179490650により Apr 04, 2015 に掲載

I can't bring myself to try these as they don't look appealing. I thought I was getting something similar to kelp noodles and had to get an alternative since they were out of stock. So haven't yet tried.

Tasty SeaWeeds

motyzstoreにより Jan 05, 2015 に掲載

But We think it is over priced

Great product

Reviewer1956715により Oct 12, 2014 に掲載

It's fresh seaweed, many kinds, smells like it just came out of the sea. Great in a miso or fish soup.

לא התחברתי

4974510409567459797により Oct 10, 2014 に掲載

למרות שאוהבת אצות פחות התחברתי

Heathly seaweed salad

Reviewer2607859により Feb 07, 2014 に掲載

Easy to prepare and handy to use as a side dish for any japanese-inspired dinner. I make a tahini and Bragg Liquid Amino (you could use soy or tamari) dressing with a little brown rice vinegar (or any vinegar, really). it's light and tasty. nice to eat with chopsticks sometimes instead of the heathens we are with knives and forks. :)

Not bad

Reviewer1284478により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

Used some in my salad and some in my soup.

Tasty!

CombinationEczemaにより Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

We mixed a mashed avocado, lemon juice, lettuce and garlic with these nice algae and enjoyed a delicious healthy salad. I plan to repurchase. I wish the content was slightly bigger - after you rinse of the salt, you end up with a pretty small portion (maybe enough for 2)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This product contains a bunch of sea vegetables which I have never eaten. It smells and tastes fresh. It’s like eating straight out of the sea. It does take a while and some effort to rinse off all the salt. After cleaning out, I simply eat it straight. It smells and tastes fresh. It’s like eating straight out of the sea. The mild salt taste helps to add to the taste as well. It is nice that they are no preservative used. It would be nice if the product is cheaper since I find it pretty expensive for a small portion salad. A luxury to eat occasionally! Check out my page for more reviews!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています