JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very different night cream

Reviewer1431786により Dec 16, 2012 に掲載

A friend recommended this cream. Most night creams go on all over your face. This cream is meant to go on problem areas such as oily, acne filled areas or scratches, etc. I happen to have the oily "T zone", oily nose, forehead, so I put it on there and around my eyes. It has truly helped my oily skin and in addition, my skin feels so soft and brand new in the morning. I love waking up and feeling my face now. I recommend to anyone who wants a unique and different night cream. And, I love that it comes in a glass bottle and the bottle is beautiful!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Clear skin aid, no chemicals

Jeanne1974により Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

This is part of my La Mer copy, without the chemicals. This goes on first, then I alternate different Andalou Naturals night creams. I use Lamina Day Cream too. It keep the pores clear and heals the skin.

Nice

5328263809757033274により Jun 28, 2016 に掲載

I think should be give time about 2-3 months can recommend .After use 1 month, I'm feeling my face soft more but doesn't look white more but look bright. After wake up was feeling face very soft.

Lamina night cream

Reviewer2626023により Feb 03, 2013 に掲載

I would rate this as average. I think an oil based cream actually works better for my skin.for night

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4