JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

newdayにより Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

Great immune system buster

Reviewer3094326により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

Arrived in good condition

5429986256089887797により May 19, 2014 に掲載

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes better than the original formula

Ahpengにより Mar 22, 2013 に掲載

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2488588により Jan 12, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Sambucol

Reviewer2981997により Dec 20, 2011 に掲載

I Ordered this for a friend going through cancer treatment after surgery. Hoping it will support immune system as research claims.

tasty but expensive...

5679196234708940967により Oct 13, 2015 に掲載

too small a bottle for this price...other than that, great taste.

Satisfied

5270704563366527030により Aug 16, 2016 に掲載

I like it that the syrup is less thick than the Sambucol, Original without Vitamin C and Zinc. However, 1 bottle is used up so quickly that it seems rather expensive to take it for the long-term.

First time user

Reviewer1876446により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

Although my kids have been on it for years, it is the first time for the adults to try and too early to comment. It taste great, and I took this one time when I feel that a flu is coming. I still can't comment much on its effectiveness.

sambucol

5646370987632033549により Aug 08, 2016 に掲載

when the stock will be in I already taking my order plus deduction?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11