JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Sambucol, ブラック エルダーベリー イミューン フォーミュラ リキッド, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

¥1,367
その他のレビュー (2)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Tastes better than the original formula

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ahpengにより Mar 22, 2013 に掲載

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

good

Reviewer2488588により Jan 12, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great immune system buster

Reviewer3094326により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

Sambucol

Reviewer2981997により Dec 20, 2011 に掲載

I Ordered this for a friend going through cancer treatment after surgery. Hoping it will support immune system as research claims.

Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

newdayにより Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7