JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

newdayにより Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

Great immune system buster

Reviewer3094326により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

Arrived in good condition

5429986256089887797により May 19, 2014 に掲載

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes better than the original formula

Ahpengにより Mar 22, 2013 に掲載

My gals find the original tastes yucky. They prefer this. Personally find it nicer too. Yet to tell how effective

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2488588により Jan 12, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Sambucol

Reviewer2981997により Dec 20, 2011 に掲載

I Ordered this for a friend going through cancer treatment after surgery. Hoping it will support immune system as research claims.

immune booster

5670343620290976757により May 15, 2016 に掲載

I have tried different vitamin c supplement for my kiddos but still they always have cough and colds...most of the time makes it worst. Then a month ago, i discovered this Supplement and gave my kiddos everyday. So far my eldest never get cough/colds. My youngest had cough and colds but minimal only, very fast she got well. I am not sure if its the Sambucol that helps but I am happy with the result as we did not visit the pedia doctor for almost a month (which we regularly see before a month end). I even recommended this to my friend and mum. My mum, always sneeze every morning but upon taking this supplement, she said her sneezing lessened. Maybe as soon as her immune is settled, then her sneezing will be gone too! Highly recommended, thumbs up! Only backfall is that quite expensive, hoping that price will goes down.

tasty but expensive...

5679196234708940967により Oct 13, 2015 に掲載

too small a bottle for this price...other than that, great taste.

First time user

Reviewer1876446により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

Although my kids have been on it for years, it is the first time for the adults to try and too early to comment. It taste great, and I took this one time when I feel that a flu is coming. I still can't comment much on its effectiveness.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9