JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nutritious!

5557878188945206751により Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

Very nice, easy to prepare and nutritious thing. Awesome taste!

The perfect porridge !

AluceWLDにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

A good, tasty, full product that allows you to eat a delicious porridge with NO COOKING and NO GLUTEN.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of my favorite breakfasts!

Reviewer1849502により Feb 06, 2013 に掲載

Love this product! Great before a run!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

So Good and Nutritious!

Reviewer2052358により Apr 26, 2012 に掲載

I've been looking for a cereal without sugar of any kind which is very hard to find first of all. I also wanted it to be gluten & lactose free while being a excellent source of fiber which this is. It's made up of chia seeds & also has hemp & buckwheat seeds in it. I've read that Chia seeds have five times more calcium than milk & more Omega 3 than flax or salmon. There's 6 grams of protein in just 2 tablespoons which is considered a serving size since when you add liquid, it bulks up and can be eaten cold or hot. I use almond milk and a little stevia in mine & it's quite filling. I probably sound like an advertisement but I've been so happy w/this product. Like I said, it's so difficult to find a cereal without sugar and other additives one doesn't want, that's great tasting, filling and really good for you. This is a very good price as I've checked around.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love!

nimrodelにより Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

Taste good and crunchy and i mix it in my oatmeal :)

Ruths Hemp Foods, Chia Goodness, Original

Reviewer1686022により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

It is a wonderful product. It tastes good and stays with me thru out the morning. It is fast to fix which is great cuz I'm always rushing in the morning.

very good

Reviewer1960308により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

filling and tasty

Good and crunchy!

abast13により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

Good product, good taste, gluten-free and healthy and great addition to my breakfast.

Good Chai

Reviewer2147901により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

This is really good stuff. I use it with Coconut Milk due to my lactose intolerancy however it doesn't bulk up as I think it should.

Great Chia product!

Reviewer2337710により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

Healthy and filling as warm 'cereal'!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13