JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

So Good and Nutritious!

Reviewer2052358により 4 26, 2012 に掲載

I've been looking for a cereal without sugar of any kind which is very hard to find first of all. I also wanted it to be gluten & lactose free while being a excellent source of fiber which this is. It's made up of chia seeds & also has hemp & buckwheat seeds in it. I've read that Chia seeds have five times more calcium than milk & more Omega 3 than flax or salmon. There's 6 grams of protein in just 2 tablespoons which is considered a serving size since when you add liquid, it bulks up and can be eaten cold or hot. I use almond milk and a little stevia in mine & it's quite filling. I probably sound like an advertisement but I've been so happy w/this product. Like I said, it's so difficult to find a cereal without sugar and other additives one doesn't want, that's great tasting, filling and really good for you. This is a very good price as I've checked around.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of my favorite breakfasts!

Reviewer1849502により 2 06, 2013 に掲載

Love this product! Great before a run!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good as is - you can take it to the next level

Reviewer1604997により 8 20, 2011 に掲載

I tried this out of curiosity and found it to be a decent hot breakfast cereal. I doctor it up with dried fruit and nuts (goji berries and walnuts most frequently, but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination). I take this to work and add hot water from a dispenser, let it sit a few minutes, and it's ready to eat. Quite convenient.

The perfect porridge !

AluceWLDにより 6 29, 2013 に掲載

A good, tasty, full product that allows you to eat a delicious porridge with NO COOKING and NO GLUTEN.

Nutritious!

5557878188945206751により 10 05, 2013 に掲載

Very nice, easy to prepare and nutritious thing. Awesome taste!

Very good!

Reviewer1585485により 10 10, 2011 に掲載

This one was tasty, and in my taste much more pleasant than the one with chocolate.

Great Chia product!

Reviewer2337710により 10 13, 2011 に掲載

Healthy and filling as warm 'cereal'!

Good Chai

Reviewer2147901により 12 14, 2011 に掲載

This is really good stuff. I use it with Coconut Milk due to my lactose intolerancy however it doesn't bulk up as I think it should.

Good and crunchy!

abast13により 1 23, 2012 に掲載

Good product, good taste, gluten-free and healthy and great addition to my breakfast.

very good