Rishi Tea, Organic Herbal Tea, Loose Leaf, Caffeine Free, Tangerine Ginger, 2.65 oz (75 g)

¥ 610.78
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (20)

Strong punchy taste

Posted by odereviews From Finland on Dec 31, 2012

This tea is punchy, and tasty. You just need to let it steep long enough. Ginger will kick in first, and then the tangy hibiscus. Out of all the Rishi Teas this is my favorite. Rishi Tea is packed in a tin can with inner cap that helps to preserve tea better.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Huge disappointment. Probably a matter of personal preference.

Posted by 4944035044121289304 on Jan 11, 2014

This was my first Rishi tea, and I had some high hopes for it before I purchased it. I imagined something like Bigelow's Spiced Orange, with more flavor but it was a completely different interpretation of "Spicy Citrus". I do believe they have used quality ingredients. However the taste just really rubbed me the wrong way and I found it really intolerable. It was kind of sour as I drank it, no it wasn't just the right amount of tang, but it was right off sour, and then it left a really weird aftertaste that made me wanna throw up. I think it was the ginger and licorice. Licorice and me not very good friends. I think I'll go back to Bigelow and stick with the Spiced Orange.

I Love this TEA!!

Posted by 5713829914829814139 on Dec 11, 2013

great flavor, great taste!!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST