JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,607

¥2,471

のセーブ: ¥864 (35 % オフ)

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
(8)
3 つ星
(2)
2 つ星
(5)
1 つ星
(1)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

doubtful content

5704902606596095453により May 07, 2015 に掲載

It contains transfat (hydrogenated vegetable oil). I'm simply afraid to put it on my skin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ni fu, ni fa...

martaekosにより Jan 12, 2014 に掲載

No sabría qué opinar sobre este producto, mal no me ha ido, pero tampoco he notado nada extraordinario. Y su textura no hace nada agradable la aplicación... ¡Así que no creo que repita!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5*

4743233677805559486により Sep 23, 2013 に掲載

Very good lotion! I noticed that my feet hurt less.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Yo no he notado nada

4835169751968788675により Jul 14, 2013 に掲載

No he notado nada y he sido constante pero no he visto ni que me mejore la circulación, me da pena que no me funcione pues era un producto que le puse mucha ilusión.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5132418552055730540により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

I noticed that my feet hurt less.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pssst

Reviewer3099779により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

No me acaba de convencer ni la textura ni el olor. No se si tiene efectos sobre la apariencia de las venitas, no lo uso de manera frecuente porque no me acaba de gustar. No volveré a comprarlo.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

working

Reviewer1543376により Mar 19, 2012 に掲載

you can't feel it working but after a few days I think a saw the difference, will use more for my tired legs

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

i like it

Reviewer3289806により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

i like this lotion and i use it every day, and i wonder that in the future i can see the result

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Veins Yuck

Reviewer1094801により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

Have only been using this for a short while, but my legs are not aching and the veins appear to be less knotted

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great cream!

Tanianaにより Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

Following the reviews of a person who tried it on a bulging vein in her hands, i ordered this and tried it. To my astonishment it did work on the same day! i have some veins that bulge on my hands from over exercising in the past and because i am too skinny, and this really made them dissappear during the day! Also tried it on the feet & worked as well. Smell is neutral.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »