JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

NOT SURE YET

5582942527435599161により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

IT IS VERY MOISTURIZING, BUT I JUST STARTED USING IT. I'LL HAVE TO GET BACK WITH YOU ON THE RESULTS. GAVE IT 3 STARS AS I HAVE NOT REALLY USED IT MUCH YET.

doesnt work

5398480701459275071により Aug 03, 2014 に掲載

very disappointed =\

Not sure...

MentaPiperitaにより Sep 02, 2013 に掲載

I used this serum every day, twice a day for almost two months but I didn't notice any difference. It's nice and light, it's absorbed quickly and you can put on make up after if you wish. My skin was hydrated but since the serum didn't make any difference in my dark circles, I don't recommend it. It's nice, but don't expect any miracles. On the plus side, you only need a tiny amount so it'll last for ages.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

very good

5369010357008452529により May 11, 2013 に掲載

very good

Yet another eye serum

amichanitaにより Oct 31, 2012 に掲載

After using it around two weeks I can't say I have noticed great effects. It's true that my under-eye zone seems more soft and moisturized but my under-eye shadows are still there. Well, they are genetical and I'm aware that they are hard, almost impossible, to beat so my expectatives weren't much high. The good point is that this serum comes with a handy dispenser, very confortable to use. Half a pump is enough so the product will last almost forever. Takes a while to be absorbed by the skin, at night I leave it so the skin absorbs it little by little while I sleep and in the morning I use less product.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

its working

Reviewer2889127により Oct 07, 2012 に掲載

After liver cleansing, I still had dark circles (dark circles are said to be due to liver problems). After researching on line I realized it could be due to blood pooling from broken vessels. I bought this serum, along with a vitamin k cream. I use this one in the morning, the k cream at night. You need to tap this serum gently into the skin. Then you can put your eye moisturizer on top. Otherwise the serum alone is too dry. (The vitamin k cream is too moisture rich and is better done before sleep. ) I have started to notice significant results after about 10 days, and hope it continues to improve. I will buy it again. It is very reasonably priced.

It works

Amarenaにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

This product doesn't work wonders, but definitely the under-eye zone looks lighter. It feels almost like water, so it desn't give enough moisture to skin. Чудес не творит, но область под глазами светлеет немного. Сыворотка легкая как вода, увлажнения не дает.

Best eye cream ever!

Reviewer3242588により Apr 03, 2011 に掲載

So far, this is the best eye cream for under-eye dark circle that I have ever used. It is easily absorbed into the skin around the eyes with just a few light pats. Just a small dot of cream is all it needs! I can almost see it taking effect after the first night use. The outer corner of my eyes had shown visible... significant... effect! They turned lighter! Will recommend all to use this product. Hope they would go out of stock the next time I want to place an order ;)

不太好

Reviewer1246802により Nov 18, 2010 に掲載

特地用很久才来评论,完全没有看到去黑眼圈的效果算是意料中事。但居然滋润度吸收度也不太好。会有胶水状搓泥。以后不会再买了。

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value and fantastic result

Reviewer1706660により May 27, 2010 に掲載

Another must have eye product for me, it's really cheap compared with its fantastic result. It decreased the dark circle and even reduced the fine lines around my eyes.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています