JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This doesn't work for me...

Reviewer3337666により Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

I've been using this every night before bed for about 3 weeks and nothing changed AT ALL. I still have my dark circles, capillaries, small veins and fine lines under my eyes. Plus it dries my undereye area a bit. Of course I'll keep on using it, maybe things will change after a month or 2... but I don't feel about suggesting it at all. Jason Natural Vitamin K Plus works mych better in my opinion!

Not sure...

MentaPiperitaにより Sep 02, 2013 に掲載

I used this serum every day, twice a day for almost two months but I didn't notice any difference. It's nice and light, it's absorbed quickly and you can put on make up after if you wish. My skin was hydrated but since the serum didn't make any difference in my dark circles, I don't recommend it. It's nice, but don't expect any miracles. On the plus side, you only need a tiny amount so it'll last for ages.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Reviva under eye dark circle serum

Reviewer1848994により Mar 22, 2008 に掲載

I have used the product following the directions for 3 weeks with no visible results.

rosalie renner

Reviewer2863350により Apr 08, 2008 に掲載

hi everyone!!! after a few weeks of using the under-eye dark serum i have seen a great difference!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value and fantastic result

Reviewer1706660により May 27, 2010 に掲載

Another must have eye product for me, it's really cheap compared with its fantastic result. It decreased the dark circle and even reduced the fine lines around my eyes.

Best eye cream ever!

Reviewer3242588により Apr 03, 2011 に掲載

So far, this is the best eye cream for under-eye dark circle that I have ever used. It is easily absorbed into the skin around the eyes with just a few light pats. Just a small dot of cream is all it needs! I can almost see it taking effect after the first night use. The outer corner of my eyes had shown visible... significant... effect! They turned lighter! Will recommend all to use this product. Hope they would go out of stock the next time I want to place an order ;)

its working

Reviewer2889127により Oct 07, 2012 に掲載

After liver cleansing, I still had dark circles (dark circles are said to be due to liver problems). After researching on line I realized it could be due to blood pooling from broken vessels. I bought this serum, along with a vitamin k cream. I use this one in the morning, the k cream at night. You need to tap this serum gently into the skin. Then you can put your eye moisturizer on top. Otherwise the serum alone is too dry. (The vitamin k cream is too moisture rich and is better done before sleep. ) I have started to notice significant results after about 10 days, and hope it continues to improve. I will buy it again. It is very reasonably priced.

Yet another eye serum

amichanitaにより Oct 31, 2012 に掲載

After using it around two weeks I can't say I have noticed great effects. It's true that my under-eye zone seems more soft and moisturized but my under-eye shadows are still there. Well, they are genetical and I'm aware that they are hard, almost impossible, to beat so my expectatives weren't much high. The good point is that this serum comes with a handy dispenser, very confortable to use. Half a pump is enough so the product will last almost forever. Takes a while to be absorbed by the skin, at night I leave it so the skin absorbs it little by little while I sleep and in the morning I use less product.

Reviva Labs, Under eye serum