JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice at first

Reviewer1955601により Nov 14, 2009 に掲載

This cream helped heal my skin but I eventually broke out. It may be from something else but i'm going to switch to a different moisturizer just in case. I have sensitive skin so if you have normal skin this cream may be great for you.

Nice light cream

Reviewer1598190により Feb 26, 2010 に掲載

It's a nice light cream for the day. It doesn't have a smell and it is easily absorbed in the skin. The cream doesn't feel fat so it is easy to apply on the skin.

A gentle, dewy glow.

Reviewer1068518により May 31, 2009 に掲載

This stuff is fantastic! My skin looks like that of a radiant goddess. I wish I would've found it years ago!

Reviva Labs Hawaiian Seaweed day cream

Reviewer2781768により Apr 20, 2013 に掲載

Smells good, light cream for oily skin

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good cream , a little heavy

MyDewHerbにより Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

Like all reviva products I have used - this cream is great. However it is a little heavy for my taste (I have regular skin) so I use it as a night cream.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good day cream, awesome ingredients

5251163200681656028により Jan 26, 2015 に掲載

I like the texture and smell of this cream.

nice

LadyLiにより Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

At me the normal/combined skin. For my skin the cream has seemed a little heavy. I use it as a night cream, instead of as day. To owners of a normal and dry skin, it seems to me, it will approach more. The cream is quickly absorbed and well humidifies.

Nice cream

Reviewer3050808により Feb 26, 2016 に掲載

I really like it, very moisturizing but get absorbed fast! nice smell too

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Probably the best day cream I have used

Xhalaxにより May 08, 2015 に掲載

I have tried many face creams, but this one is my favourite. It's soft, light and unscented, sinks into the skin quickly and really moisturises it. It does not leave my skin sticky, as many other creams have done. On days where my skin is extra dry I might need some coconut oil on it first, but on regular days this is perfect. It's so nice under makeup, and it doesn't break me out at all. I am vey pleased with this product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love the smell and results

HonestReviewsHereにより Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

The smell is amazing. This is applied in the morning and then the vitamin C moisturizer of the same price at night. With the combination, it does help my stubbornly dry skin.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18