iHerbは初めての方?

Reviva Labs, Hawaiian Seaweed Day Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

¥1,046
¥1,495
¥ 1046.50
Savings of: ¥448 (30% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (27)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nice at first

Posted by Reviewer1955601 on Nov 14, 2009

This cream helped heal my skin but I eventually broke out. It may be from something else but i'm going to switch to a different moisturizer just in case. I have sensitive skin so if you have normal skin this cream may be great for you.

Nice light cream

Posted by Reviewer1598190 on Feb 26, 2010

It's a nice light cream for the day. It doesn't have a smell and it is easily absorbed in the skin. The cream doesn't feel fat so it is easy to apply on the skin.

nice

Posted by LadyLi on Jan 06, 2012

At me the normal/combined skin. For my skin the cream has seemed a little heavy. I use it as a night cream, instead of as day. To owners of a normal and dry skin, it seems to me, it will approach more. The cream is quickly absorbed and well humidifies.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1360293 on Jun 02, 2011

one of the best moisturisers i have used, only 42gms but you only need to use a little

A gentle, dewy glow.

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on May 31, 2009

This stuff is fantastic! My skin looks like that of a radiant goddess. I wish I would've found it years ago!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »