JA

のセーブ: ¥389 (30 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • この商品を配送できる季節は限られています:

この季節は熱に弱いので、 10月1日から6月14日の間のみ、お買い求めいただくことが出来ます6月15日から9月30日の間の夏季は、配送中の商品の腐敗や溶解を防ぐために、一時的に販売中止とさせていただきます。

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

A hit with our daughter!

Reviewer1738658により Feb 27, 2009 に掲載

These are my daughter's FAVORITE vitamin by far! She loves the taste of them... I wish they came in a higher dose than 400IU but that's another story.

Immune system booster

Reviewer2666237により Dec 13, 2008 に掲載

I have noticed a dramatic boost in my immune system since supplementing with vitamin D. I seem to fend off colds and viruses better when using this product. I hate swallowing pills so the gummies are great. My kids use the gummies too and like the flavor.

Yummy

Reviewer2568136により Jan 01, 2009 に掲載

My son and I share these :) It's a great way to get a little extra Vit D on the rainy days.

grandma

Reviewer2601727により Jan 13, 2009 に掲載

perfect to help get D3 in.

My son loves these.

Reviewer2618063により Sep 22, 2009 に掲載

I'm a sunscreen and hat fanatic so I make sure we are adequately supplemented with vitamin D. My 5 year old loves these.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2854668により Oct 19, 2009 に掲載

kids like them

My kids love these!!

Reviewer1237784により Oct 23, 2009 に掲載

Both my children, ages 11 and 6, really like the taste of these and ask for them. Neither of them have been sick at all this season, so I will keep buying these for them. I give them each one gummy per day. Just ordered 2 more bottles after they were out of stock.

My kids love it!

Reviewer3363456により Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

They want to take more than one, so it's a very tasty way to get your vitamin D!

Rainbow Light Vitamin D Sunny Gummies

Reviewer1131758により Nov 06, 2009 に掲載

These Sunny D's are a great way to get my kids the extra Vitamin D they need. Studies are showing lots of Vitamin D helps fight viruses, especially during cold and flu season and my kids love the taste. We have remained healthy even having H1N1 all around us!

My daughter loves these

Reviewer2151786により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

This is a great way for children to get the recommended amount of vitamin D, and my eight year old daughter loves how they taste.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 62