JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Si, see, C

Reviewer1673932により 7 29, 2009 に掲載

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

DoctorMavにより 10 27, 2012 に掲載

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Reviewer1477365により 2 24, 2011 に掲載

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure if it's good or bad

4748863267356848492により 7 10, 2012 に掲載

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

High vitamin C formula and excellent price

4746957362192451370により 7 26, 2012 に掲載

This stuff is great, it can be added to your juice without making it taste bitter. There is little flavour to this powder although it is bitter if taken straight (which is not recommended). It has a red colour so colours drinks but that's not a worry for me. Only half a teaspoon is needed which gives much more than the recommended daily intake. So if you wanted to you could use less on a daily basis then use half a teaspoon around the cold season. Nearly everyone at work had the flu and with taking this daily I was lucky enough not to get it. Great immune booster :)

Anti-oxidant

Reviewer2678635により 2 24, 2012 に掲載

Very good way to take good quality Vit C.

Super!

4803189725789271799により 12 18, 2012 に掲載

It's a little grainy, but it's made from real food as opposed to in a lab. i like that.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Like to use this in my smoothies

Reviewer2967029により 12 30, 2012 に掲載

I really feel like this Vitamin C is a good product and that it is well made.

i love it

Reviewer1073728により 2 12, 2011 に掲載

great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent way to control dosage

Reviewer1927840により 2 13, 2011 に掲載

This is an excellent way to obtain quality Vitamin C, especially if you have a sensitive stomach. I add just a tiny bit to a small glass of water to supplement my regular diet when I feel I need extra C, such as coming down with a cold, healing from an injury, etc. I can control the dosage, which is important to me. Too much C upsets my digestion. This product lets me get just what I need.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 51