JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

DoctorMavにより Oct 27, 2012 に掲載

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Si, see, C

Reviewer1673932により Jul 29, 2009 に掲載

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Reviewer2934413により Oct 26, 2010 に掲載

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

Great price but....

Reviewer1477365により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure if it's good or bad

cvnativeinpaにより Jul 10, 2012 に掲載

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent way to control dosage

Reviewer1927840により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

This is an excellent way to obtain quality Vitamin C, especially if you have a sensitive stomach. I add just a tiny bit to a small glass of water to supplement my regular diet when I feel I need extra C, such as coming down with a cold, healing from an injury, etc. I can control the dosage, which is important to me. Too much C upsets my digestion. This product lets me get just what I need.

rainbow light super c

Reviewer1943290により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

love it

Great for supplementing Vitamin C

EricaFaithにより Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

I love this powdered, food based Vitamin C formula. I need to supplement my vitamin C intake due to PCOS and the difficulties that go along with it, and this has made it so easy for me. I love that it is in a powder form, less pills for me to take! I just add it my daily smoothie, easy and convenient! I also love that it's food based, making it easier to absorb. I'm definitely sticking with with Rainbow Light's Super C!

Good flavor!

Reviewer2089428により Sep 11, 2009 に掲載

Rainbow Light is a great company and I like the flavor of this product!

Great

Reviewer2134084により Dec 19, 2008 に掲載

Great, easy to take mixes well

商品 1 - 10 の合計 51