Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Creamy Vanilla, 10.7 oz (305 g)

¥ 1578.25
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

FINALLY

Posted by Reviewer1583441 From Wisconsin on Aug 03, 2007

My doctor of oriental medicine recommended that I add a protein supplement to my diet. I tried a whey product which tasted awful and gave me stomach cramps and bloating. Then I tried a rice supplement which also didn't taste very good. Then I tried the Rainbow Light Product. It is wonderful! I'm a picky eater and needed something that tasted more like the junk food I'm eliminating. This is it! I drink a shake made with juice every morning. I enjoy it and I'm also feeling a whole lot better. It's even getting easier to give up grains and sugars.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2738429 From Oregon on Oct 01, 2009

IHerb, I find this product to be helpful in many areas. 1. With the helpful effect on chronic fatigue. It increases my energy by about 50%. 2. Depression: It's bulging with Amino Acid's that alleviate the effects of depression. 3. Mental clarity: foggy thinking, is what I tend to term it. RL eases this condition and makes it easier for me to recall and retain information much more accurately.

EXCELLENT product

Posted by WendysRamblings From California on Aug 15, 2010

I have many ailments, Fibromyalgia and a heart condition being the ones relating to this review, these two make me extremely tired. I can't have caffeine due to the heart ailment so have had to look for alternatives which are caffeine free... difficult where it comes to energy as most products contain caffeine. When I skip my protein shake in the morning I'm literally put to bed. When I take it I'm able to not only stay awake all day but I have a bit of energy to live on which I wouldn't have otherwise. I love this product and hope and pray that they never discontinue it unless it's to improve on it. :-) Which in my eyes would be hard to do. I can't recommend this product enough... and I'm not one to write reviews so you can take it to the bank.

This is my #1 Shake!

Posted by VBrave From Canada on Jan 21, 2008

I've shopped around for a while for a good vegan shake with a good ratio of protein and high in fiber. This is great! I blend it with soy, rice or almond milk and it's absolutely exquisite. I take it in the morning for breakfast and take half dose post-workout and it has really helped with toning up my muscles. It really taste good and is loaded with goodness! I think this is as good as it gets for the price! One thing I didn't expect was the greenish color of it, but I quickly got passed that after I tasted it. So for those who like a white creamy shake, know that this looks a little greenish (but you don't taste the greens) and you need a blender to make a smooth shake.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Best Performing Protein/Energy Drink!

Posted by Reviewer2284640 From California on Jan 10, 2007

By chance I tried this produce while on vacation in Arizona. It does what it says it does!--No bloating, energy, overall a good feeling when I use it which is every day now!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST