JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent product

Reviewer1391095により Apr 29, 2011 に掲載

I'm an 84 y.o. woman, and after using this product for a year, it's the first time that my bone density has actually increased. I love that it is a food-based product. It has a nice blend of complementary herbs and minerals to help maximize the calcium absorption. I'd recommend this to anyone who needs bone strengthening or support.

Boneanza!

Reviewer1298897により Oct 02, 2010 に掲載

OsteoBuild is an excellent formula which includes citrate-malate (a reportedly highly absorbable form of calcium). It also has, which many bone formulas lack, Betaine HCl, very important for digestive support, as it decreases as people age. I would say this formula is a great non-MCHC based rival for bone supplementation though I do love Jarrow's excellent Bone-Up (MCHC based) too. So now, I take half the daily recommendation of each (OsteoBuild and Bone-Up) together and have the BEST ingredients of BOTH! And by the way, iHerb TOTALLY ROCKS!

Excellent product

Reviewer1779571により May 08, 2010 に掲載

this has the exact right balance of cal, mag, D, and the K vitamins that I was looking for.

bone building supplement

Reviewer2877120により Aug 25, 2010 に掲載

I think that this is one of the best products on the market for bone health.

vitamins

Reviewer2485423により Mar 02, 2012 に掲載

perfect product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Well Priced for what it does!

Reviewer3273441により Jul 25, 2014 に掲載

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to stay vibrant and healthy, so many supplements we're not able to absorb through the way they are formulated. This is perfect and gentle on the stomach... Thanks iherb for a great service to Australia!!

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6