iHerbは初めての方?

Rainbow Light, Just Once, NutriStart Multivitamin Powder, 25 Pre-Measured Individual Packets, 1.9 oz (53 g)

¥1,511
¥2,159
¥ 1510.86
Savings of: ¥648 (30% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (14)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 10, 2012

We bought this for our 1yr. old. I have always loved Rainbow Light products (and respect Dr. C Hobbs), but my wife is sceptical when it comes to anything that doesn't come from a pharmacy. The Iron, Calcium and Zinc content convinced her, I like the fact that it also has vitamin K, Zinc and an antioxidant blend. You can mix it into anything and our baby doesn't know the difference.

Convenient, safe, easy mixing

Posted by 5671683406714673695 on Nov 14, 2013

Due to my daughter-in-law having UTI quite often during her pregnancy, my grandson seem to have low immune system and was always having flu and fever when he was 2 months old. Thank God I found Nutristart Multivitamin Powder and started it at 5 months old. His immune system improves and he hardly get sick even when perople around him are sick. I strongly recommend this multivit to mothers who has kids going to daycare and kids who struggles when taking meds.

No artifical colorings

Posted by Reviewer1936840 on Mar 25, 2009

I like this vitamin powder because it is the only vitamin I have found for babies and todllers that does not have artificial colorings added.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2584519 on May 06, 2009

Unlike lots of vitamins for babies and kids, this vitamin powder does not have artifical sweeteners or colorings and it doesn't have too much iron which can be a problem since babies constipate easily.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Just can't go without it

Posted by Reviewer1877063 on Jun 03, 2009

Our pediatrician recommended our daughter begin using this vitamin 7 months ago. After taking the vitamin for 3 months she jumped from the 50% to 60% percentile for weight & has stayed on that curved (a good thing b/c she has always been on the 95% for height). Our daughter loves this vitamin & refuses to drink any other kind of vitamin with her milk. The packets make life so easy on Mom & Dad too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »