JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good

Reviewer1811316により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

We bought this for our 1yr. old. I have always loved Rainbow Light products (and respect Dr. C Hobbs), but my wife is sceptical when it comes to anything that doesn't come from a pharmacy. The Iron, Calcium and Zinc content convinced her, I like the fact that it also has vitamin K, Zinc and an antioxidant blend. You can mix it into anything and our baby doesn't know the difference.

Convenient, safe, easy mixing

5671683406714673695により Nov 14, 2013 に掲載

Due to my daughter-in-law having UTI quite often during her pregnancy, my grandson seem to have low immune system and was always having flu and fever when he was 2 months old. Thank God I found Nutristart Multivitamin Powder and started it at 5 months old. His immune system improves and he hardly get sick even when perople around him are sick. I strongly recommend this multivit to mothers who has kids going to daycare and kids who struggles when taking meds.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Just can't go without it

Reviewer1877063により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

Our pediatrician recommended our daughter begin using this vitamin 7 months ago. After taking the vitamin for 3 months she jumped from the 50% to 60% percentile for weight & has stayed on that curved (a good thing b/c she has always been on the 95% for height). Our daughter loves this vitamin & refuses to drink any other kind of vitamin with her milk. The packets make life so easy on Mom & Dad too!

No artifical colorings

Reviewer1936840により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

I like this vitamin powder because it is the only vitamin I have found for babies and todllers that does not have artificial colorings added.

Love this!

Reviewer2584519により May 06, 2009 に掲載

Unlike lots of vitamins for babies and kids, this vitamin powder does not have artifical sweeteners or colorings and it doesn't have too much iron which can be a problem since babies constipate easily.

Cheap & easy

Reviewer3068039により Oct 27, 2009 に掲載

This is by far the easiest vitamin that I have given my daughter. I hate giving her the dark brown liquid vitamins and it made me skip her vitamin doses since it was such a pain to give my daughter. I just mix Nutristart into some applesauce. She didn't seem to like it the first few times I gave it to her, but I don't think she notices it anymore. Plus, iherb has it $5 cheaper than my grocery store!

Contains fructose

Reviewer1261235により Jul 10, 2014 に掲載

Everything was great about this product until I read the last little detail- sweetened with fructose!! fructose is known as a possible cause of gut sensitivity in some and for this reason I would give this product this rating... So close to being so good ...yet 1 ingredient has spoilt it for me.

Great, no taste

4747299562374327159により Dec 08, 2014 に掲載

I love this because I can mix the powder with my babies' food and they can't tell the difference.

Fantastic

Reviewer1075811により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

Love this for my baby, he has been taking this since he was 5 months old, i mix it in his yogurt everyday.

good stuff

Reviewer1299247により Apr 26, 2011 に掲載

My daughter is g-tube fed and very sensitive to foods and meds. This powder mixes well with 40 cc of water and doesn't cause any stomach upset at all. Thank you!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21