JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very helpful

Reviewer1179387により Aug 01, 2009 に掲載

Good for Sinus headaches....started with one tablet, sometimes can cause nasal drip(things loosening up perhaps too much) if take too many or too often. This product is often a good companion for "Allergy Rescue", also by Rainbow Light, if you have Allergy symptoms.

Supra Clear by Rainbow Light

Reviewer2563894により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

This stuff works like some sort of magic potion HAHAHA!!! I have always had serious issues with my sinuses, and nothing ever seemed to work for me. I tried EVERYTHING! From Sudafed, to Neti Pots, to all sorts of natural remedies. Nothing worked until I found this stuff. It helped within minutes and continued to do so as I used it. It not only helped my sinuses but my breathing and the little aches and soreness you get when you are stressed/tense from being ill or what have you. I Recommend it to EVERYONE! I even bought some extra packages of it because a friend of mine couldn't seem to get well from his sinus cold, but when I got him some of this, it worked like magic for him also. He now tells everyone to buy it as well. A job well done for Rainbow Light!

Amazing!

Reviewer1608483により Feb 11, 2008 に掲載

Tried this for the first time - the results were impressive - had the start of a bronchial bug - took this and it cleared it right up. I plan to make this a medicine chest staple.

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Supra Clear, Sinus & Chest, 30 Tablets

Reviewer1142452により Feb 05, 2008 に掲載

great for short term relief.

Best Natural Product!

Reviewer2619739により Feb 22, 2009 に掲載

My husband finds this to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. No side effects like normal over the counter meds. Take it from me as my husband usually has chronic bronchitis and sinus, this stuff is the best.

Very Effective

Reviewer1002441により Mar 05, 2009 に掲載

Works great, super price! I take it daily to prevent drippy nose from allergies.

great product

Reviewer1267850により Mar 05, 2011 に掲載

Just got over a cold/flu of 14 days, this product is/was a lifesaver!

Great product

LocutusOfBorgにより Nov 04, 2011 に掲載

Great product

congest away

Reviewer1263925により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

I haven't been consistent about using it, but it does seem to help my breathing.

good stuff

Reviewer3045840により Oct 11, 2008 に掲載

definitely helps fight sinus//chest infections etc...with no side effects. Also, very very reasonably priced

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13