JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very helpful

Reviewer1179387により Aug 01, 2009 に掲載

Good for Sinus headaches....started with one tablet, sometimes can cause nasal drip(things loosening up perhaps too much) if take too many or too often. This product is often a good companion for "Allergy Rescue", also by Rainbow Light, if you have Allergy symptoms.

Relief! Finally!

Reviewer2180036により Nov 30, 2009 に掲載

After 3 years of living in this air-polluted town I developed allergies, sinus headaches, a heavy feeling in my chest and one very teary eye. The minute I got this product I took it. At the time, my eye was tearing down my cheek ruining my makeup for the umpteenth time. Within a half hour my eye stopped tearing. This was amazing considering how may over-the-counter drops and pills I've tried. I even went (just last Monday) to the dentist for an emergency tooth extraction thinking that was the reason for my sinus headaches and watery eye which it wasn't. Boy, I wasted a lot of money that day! Some more benefits of Supra Clear I've noticed is that it doesn't leave me drowsy, spaced-out, cranbby, or chilled with crawling skin. I need to stock up on this because it has helped normalize my life.

Supra Clear by Rainbow Light

Reviewer2563894により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

This stuff works like some sort of magic potion HAHAHA!!! I have always had serious issues with my sinuses, and nothing ever seemed to work for me. I tried EVERYTHING! From Sudafed, to Neti Pots, to all sorts of natural remedies. Nothing worked until I found this stuff. It helped within minutes and continued to do so as I used it. It not only helped my sinuses but my breathing and the little aches and soreness you get when you are stressed/tense from being ill or what have you. I Recommend it to EVERYONE! I even bought some extra packages of it because a friend of mine couldn't seem to get well from his sinus cold, but when I got him some of this, it worked like magic for him also. He now tells everyone to buy it as well. A job well done for Rainbow Light!

Amazing!

Reviewer1608483により Feb 11, 2008 に掲載

Tried this for the first time - the results were impressive - had the start of a bronchial bug - took this and it cleared it right up. I plan to make this a medicine chest staple.

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Supra Clear, Sinus & Chest, 30 Tablets

Reviewer1142452により Feb 05, 2008 に掲載

great for short term relief.

Best Natural Product!

Reviewer2619739により Feb 22, 2009 に掲載

My husband finds this to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. No side effects like normal over the counter meds. Take it from me as my husband usually has chronic bronchitis and sinus, this stuff is the best.

Very Effective

Reviewer1002441により Mar 05, 2009 に掲載

Works great, super price! I take it daily to prevent drippy nose from allergies.

great product

Reviewer1267850により Mar 05, 2011 に掲載

Just got over a cold/flu of 14 days, this product is/was a lifesaver!

Great product

LocutusOfBorgにより Nov 04, 2011 に掲載

Great product

congest away

Reviewer1263925により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

I haven't been consistent about using it, but it does seem to help my breathing.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14