JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great B-Complex for Sensitive Stomachs

Reviewer3014540により 5 05, 2008 に掲載

I find this product easy to take- it NEVER causes any queasiness (or burping) like many B-vitamin do. It helps my nervous system feel calm throughout the day, with plenty of energy. The Eleuthero in the formulation (Siberian Ginseng) is a real plus, since it is a tonic that enhances overall well-being, as well as an 'adaptogen' that can aid in coping with physical and emotional stress-just what I need! More than one tablet can be taken per day, if needed.

B-Complete

Reviewer2435456により 2 11, 2008 に掲載

The Rainbow Light Food Based B Complete is the best B I have found. It does not upset my stomach, greatly improves my energy level, my immune system, and complements my multi vitamin.

Medical Information Tech

Reviewer1585295により 9 21, 2008 に掲載

I have to eat something before I take this,or it hurts my stomach, but it keeps me from over reacting to everyday stress.I take this instead of hormone replacement as I am post menapausal.

Will keep taking these

Reviewer1245605により 8 12, 2010 に掲載

Food based is good, once a day is good, Rainbow Light is a good and reputable company. I am on my second bottle of these and will keep taking them.

Good product

Reviewer1624496により 12 27, 2011 に掲載

Very cost effective B complex. It doesn't upset my stomach.

B complete

5758210929944356537により 4 03, 2015 に掲載

It is all naturals ingredients, i just beginning to try. And you have only to take 1 pill a day.Try you will like it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good amount and variety of Bs; Love the once a day

Reviewer2170564により 2 12, 2011 に掲載

Good amount and variety of Bs; Love the once a day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

gives me my afternoon energy

Reviewer2987339により 8 12, 2011 に掲載

without caffine, which i like. i can tell a difference when i do not take.

b complete

Reviewer3069361により 12 13, 2009 に掲載

excellent product

gentle on tummy

Reviewer2241107により 4 13, 2010 に掲載

doesn't hurt the tummy at all

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17