JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

bad absorption

Reviewer1624189により Apr 25, 2008 に掲載

i placed a pill in 90 degree white vinegar. after 30 minutes, about 1/32" had disolved and the tablet was still firm. i checked again after an hour and itt was at 50%. also, there were a lot of large particles floating on the surface and some in suspension. the greens seemed to loosen up first. this multivitamin is priced well and has a very good list of ingredients, but i will go with a liquid formula foe better absorption.

daily supplement

Reviewer1476682により Mar 16, 2008 に掲載

I have been switching to rainbow light because of the food based ingredients. And it was recommended by Dr. Oz on Oprah.

Quality & Service

Reviewer1761883により Mar 27, 2009 に掲載

I often research supplements by reading reviews from poeple who actually use the product. Once again, I can say this research has merit. No upset stomach, no other problems taking this vitamin. I sense, after a short time taking it, that I may have found the supplement I've been looking for as a daily 'vitamin'. Very pleased. Also - iHerb is the best at getting product in your hands ASAP. None better. Get automated system sends out my order - same day.

Excellent

Reviewer3099816により May 06, 2009 に掲載

Excellent

Rien a dire

Reviewer2665195により May 05, 2010 に掲載

Parfait. Je recommande vivement.

Nanci Burnham

Reviewer1569442により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

Seems like a very good product--I've been feeling better each day, but this might just be a coincidence--I'm only on my first bottle. :) When I first ordered it, I was concerned that (for me) it might be impossible to take 3 of these tabs each day (they're fairly large), but I've managed it with no problems at all. This formula, at least from my perspective, has enough of everything one could want in a daily vitamin, without having TOO much of anything. In addition, each ingredient lists its source. I would never ingest an ingredient in ANY supplement without first knowing its source. Not all multi-vite companies list their sources. "Rainbow Light" is MUCH more than a simple daily multi-vitamin. It's worry free! Thanks, Rainbow Light!

Rainbow Light Multivitamin

Reviewer1791731により Dec 07, 2010 に掲載

This is a good product, although I don't like the size and price.

Multivitamin

Reviewer2823328により Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

This is the first multi I have taken that is compatible with my thyroid medication. Very pleased!

Food-based multivitamins with no Iodine

maywonginSingにより Oct 29, 2012 に掲載

I have used this food-based multivitamins for 3 months now. I like it as it does not have iodine, good for those with hyperthyroidism. It gives me sufficient vitamins and minerals of all sorts. I feel that it is better absorbed than other brands. Everyone in my office has come down with a flu. I am unaffected. Just 3 tablets with meals, application is easy. Price is right. I will continue to use it.

Nice stuff

Reviewer3126987により Nov 10, 2012 に掲載

The pill are quite big, but it easy breakes into two pieces. Would buy again when finish

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17