JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Iodine-free

Reviewer2225317により Feb 17, 2015 に掲載

Awesome product. The fact that this complete multivitamin is iodine-free could be the cause for the flares in my hand joints (I'm 59), due to very little intake of salt.

COMPLETE

Reviewer1302643により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

JUST AWESOME! Gets my juices going!

Nice stuff

Reviewer3126987により Nov 10, 2012 に掲載

The pill are quite big, but it easy breakes into two pieces. Would buy again when finish

Food-based multivitamins with no Iodine

maywonginSingにより Oct 29, 2012 に掲載

I have used this food-based multivitamins for 3 months now. I like it as it does not have iodine, good for those with hyperthyroidism. It gives me sufficient vitamins and minerals of all sorts. I feel that it is better absorbed than other brands. Everyone in my office has come down with a flu. I am unaffected. Just 3 tablets with meals, application is easy. Price is right. I will continue to use it.

Multivitamin

Reviewer2823328により Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

This is the first multi I have taken that is compatible with my thyroid medication. Very pleased!

Rainbow Light Multivitamin

Reviewer1791731により Dec 07, 2010 に掲載

This is a good product, although I don't like the size and price.

Fine caps. I recommand.

Reviewer3180037により Sep 07, 2010 に掲載

May be a little big...

Awful Taste in My Mouth!

Reviewer3079549により May 08, 2010 に掲載

I've been looking for a multi-vitamin that didn't have iodine as an ingredient and this fits the bill. However, after taking it for about 3 weeks (2 per day) it leaves an awful taste in my mouth as well as "cotton mouth". Even when I lick my lips there's a bitterness. Strange but sometimes meds do things like that. Decided to stop taking them because of this side effect.

Rien a dire

Reviewer2665195により May 05, 2010 に掲載

Parfait. Je recommande vivement.

Excellent