JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

About the shipping weight

Reviewer3063157により Nov 03, 2013 に掲載

This review is merely about iherb n not the product. The shipping weight for the same product in amazon is 1.8llbs but iherb says it's 2.6 Actually it's not only this product, lots of other products are the same. I sent email asking them why, of course they didn't reply!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Delicious but unable to eat it

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

I love butter but do not tolerate it - had hoped ghee might be OK because many butter-intolerant people say they can eat it. This is the second brand of ghee I've tried so don't think I'll try another. Can't get raw in this country, but doubt it'd make a difference in my case. It did taste lovely and everything about it was as described - can't fault the product itself really. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It smells so bad for me.

5662851621870484933により Jan 12, 2014 に掲載

Ingredients are good but it can't make me cook with this. I gave up to keep having this butter. I prefer 'Organic valley' butter.

Terrible rancid taste

cilentihomeにより Jan 06, 2016 に掲載

Just opened this this morning. I was thinking I could try this in my coffee but when I tasted it it had a rancid taste. I will not buy this brand again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Terrible butter I hver ever eaten !

5315564549745929089により Jun 28, 2014 に掲載

IT smells 'old oil', and not cruch after cooking. I can't eat so I use making dog's cookie with this. They won't complain :P

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5