JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Well rested

Reviewer1954478により Jul 13, 2011 に掲載

This made me sleep without waking up several times a night like i used to.. and its great for morning wood....

cheap and good!

Reviewer1054632により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

This ZMA is very cheap and it works great! Fast shipping to Norway also, 8 days only!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Quality product - Does what it says.

MLandryTXにより Sep 22, 2012 に掲載

From my experience, it does seem to help to achieve deeper sleep. In addition, I have definately less soreness and faster muscle recovery after working out. Another wonderful benefit - thicker erections and increased libido. I also would say that it is possible to take two pills on an empty stomach in the evening before bed instead of three. Particularly if you are of average male weight like me (180 lbs).

deep restful recovering sleep

Reviewer1208019により Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

this helps me get deeper sleep and better hormone levels. i feel healthier and more resistance from falling sick. hard to explain but i've been using this for 3 years now.

+++++

Reviewer3232188により Jan 04, 2011 に掲載

+++++

Great stuff

Reviewer2994829により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

This stuff works. I've notice this stuff helps me have a good nights sleep. I take 3 before bed and it knocks me right out. Helps me get a good nights rest to produce testostorone. The price is right too. Other zinc/mag products are over priced and you don't need anything else in it like some companys add some vitamins to it.

Best Value

Reviewer3216019により Feb 11, 2012 に掲載

Great for hard trainers immune system support and recovery, best value.

excellent product

Reviewer3258429により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

Excellent product, arrived quickly in my country.

ok

Reviewer2133402により Sep 20, 2011 に掲載

ok

Great !!!

Reviewer1442423により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

Great for recovery and makes me sleep better.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32