JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love Rhodiola

5708047633897475183により Jan 05, 2016 に掲載

Rhodiola Rosea is wonderful for an energy boost and to help you through times where you need mental/emotional/physical support. I switch between this and the NOW brand. Both great products, really helpful with bad health!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

effective quality and good value

5424083269671669705により May 31, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this rhodiola regularly for about 6 months now. At first I inadvertently took only half the dose, which failed to deliver any noticeable improvements. When I rechecked the bottle and realised my mistake, I upped the amount and immediately noticed a boost in afternoon energy, especially mental energy, as well as better ability to sleep. There are a lot of rhodiola products on the market, but Planetary Herbals works for me and delivers genuine value for money. I take quite a few supplements and finding one as effective as this at this price point is a real find.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1043055により Sep 05, 2014 に掲載

This works at calming my anxiety. I take one in the morning and one mid-day if I am having a stressful day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Keeps me alert and energized.

mozzerにより Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

I use one extra tab than the suggested amount. 3 tabs for me is great. Drink with a cup of good organic coffee and maybe a couple tabs of Planetary's Schizandra Adrenal Complex for a long lasting energy boost.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This stuff is pretty potent....

4946624616245886969により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

Doesn't taste good but that's no biggie. It helped me mentally and physically, I'll be ordering more.

Not sure yet

Reviewer2505002により Jun 11, 2011 に掲載

So far so good. It will take a while before I notice an improvement. I have Lyme disease and thought this might help ease some pain.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps with generalized anxiety disorder

Reviewer1807689により May 30, 2011 に掲載

I have taken this rhodiola extract for a month now, not regularly, but when I'm feeling anxious. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder that is not severe, but irritating when it strikes. The symptoms that I'm having especially when I'm trying to fall a sleep are difficulty of swalloing, fear of choking, dry mouth, twitching, difficulty concentrating and sometimes trembling . I usally take this about 20mins before I go to bed. Rhodiola rosea helps me fall a sleep much quicker and helps me "clear" my mind. Otherwise I'd just roll in my bed thinking and worrying about stuff and suffer from previously mentioned symptoms.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent non-prescription relief for symptoms of OCD

Reviewer1586182により Feb 21, 2011 に掲載

This product has proven itself to be an effective safe alternative for many suffering from the symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder without the debilitating side effects of the prescribed medication.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Rhodiola Product

Reviewer2168977により Jan 03, 2011 に掲載

Does a good job with stress

Good product

Reviewer2703551により Dec 22, 2010 に掲載

I have noticed a gradual but noticeable difference in how long I can keep going these days. I have fibromyalgia and used to have to go to bed to recover from 2 hours of physical or mental activity. Now I can go through a day with just one or two rest times. With this illness, I've tried all sorts of things will all sorts of claims. A few really work, and this is one of them.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています