JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Asthma

5406421255097333224により Feb 05, 2015 に掲載

I'm a asthmatic, since I have been using this product my breathing has improved, I have recommended it to family and friends and everyone has experience some improvement. Try it for yourself

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

just started

4633259601617133836により Oct 02, 2014 に掲載

too early to say .

Mullein

yvonnepalmerにより Feb 15, 2014 に掲載

My husband has chronic bronchitis, and this really helps to keep him breathing better.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

wonderful

Reviewer1024194により Jul 09, 2013 に掲載

This is the best thing for asthma I have ever tried. I have been able to cut my Advair to once or twice a week from twice a day. Very happy.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

otimo produto

4728701037967181924により Jun 16, 2013 に掲載

excellent product

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Contains Magnesium stearate :-/

4909325816561873787により Feb 23, 2013 に掲載

I was looking forward to try this but looks like I'm just gonna put it away now. I regret that I didnt check it out good enough before I purchased.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent for Actute and Chronic Coughs

RubiesHealthにより Jan 15, 2013 に掲載

It contains a good combination of mucilaginous and expectorant herbs. Most importantly, I can quickly feel the anti-spasmodic effect of Black Cherry bark and get relief from whooping cough (which I termed "machine-gun" cough that tickles till you choke). Because of Long pepper and Cassia Twig (cinnamon), those with heat-cough (where you feel heat in your throat or head) may do better with half the dosage. Those with prolonged and lingering cough can also take half the dosage to tone the lung toward full recovery. This formula is too acrid (spicy) and not suitable to be used alone when there is high fever.

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product!

Reviewer2888857により May 14, 2011 に掲載

Great product - was introduced to it at a local health food store - when their suppy was temporarily exhausted I ordered it from iHerb. Fast turn-around on the order. Thanks!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

lung defense

Reviewer1216025により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

majik for the lungs!!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Effective!

Reviewer1258829により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

My persistent respiratory discomfort don't seem to bother me anymore since taking this product. I am very pleased with the results and if there is no side effect which I'm positive there's none, I will continue to use this wonderful supplement.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています