JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Don't waste your money

Reviewer1278476により Apr 27, 2016 に掲載

Does not do anything I tried this brand and another one no weight loss Nothing!

Average Product

5725628015954992331により Feb 16, 2015 に掲載

Personally i haven't felt any significant change in my body fat

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product!

4900520614117751919により May 29, 2014 に掲載

My product arrived on time. I can feel it working.

waste of money

5538554400217680274により Mar 20, 2014 に掲載

No side effects but just didn't do a thing for me. I think this may help someone who is just starting a "diet" plan. I only wanted to lose about 10 lbs. so maybe this item doesn't work for someone like me.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Feel difference in 2 days

psoriasisにより Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

This is PERFECT product. This may help you with fatigue, psoriasis, asthma or allergies. I could feel a lot of difference in 2 days (after 3rd or 4th capsule) - less fatigue and could easily wake up after 7-8 hours of sleep. I think that one capsule morning and one in the evening is enough for many. But keep in mind that this is a herb so don't rely on it before you correct the deficiencies and toxicity in your body (dental infections, tooth decays, root canal teeth, SIBO...)

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very Nice Product

Strombil-Mayonにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Very good

not sure

4663720058030105897により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

have not had any major results yet.it has been 3 weeks.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love it!

PavelZにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I saw this product on the Dr. Oz show. They said that it would explode fat cells so that they can be passed out through your waste. I've been taking two pills a pay for three weeks. I haven't lost much pound wise but fat doesn't weigh much. I have lost some inches. I didn't measure myself so I don't know how much. I do know that the shorts that I could barely button a month ago, fit comfortably now. Not only that, but within just a few days of taking theae I started feelin better. I have more energy & feel better all around. I've been recommending this product to everyone

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent

5302943264634277290により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb. Have re-ordered twice since without hesitation.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています