JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Love it!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

PavelZにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I saw this product on the Dr. Oz show. They said that it would explode fat cells so that they can be passed out through your waste. I've been taking two pills a pay for three weeks. I haven't lost much pound wise but fat doesn't weigh much. I have lost some inches. I didn't measure myself so I don't know how much. I do know that the shorts that I could barely button a month ago, fit comfortably now. Not only that, but within just a few days of taking theae I started feelin better. I have more energy & feel better all around. I've been recommending this product to everyone

Feel difference in 2 days

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

psoriasisにより Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

This is PERFECT product. This may help you with fatigue, psoriasis, asthma or allergies. I could feel a lot of difference in 2 days (after 3rd or 4th capsule) - less fatigue and could easily wake up after 7-8 hours of sleep. I think that one capsule morning and one in the evening is enough for many. But keep in mind that this is a herb so don't rely on it before you correct the deficiencies and toxicity in your body (dental infections, tooth decays, root canal teeth, SIBO...)

not sure

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4663720058030105897により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

have not had any major results yet.it has been 3 weeks.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Herbal Supplement Plus PLUS!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2910704により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

I heard about this supplement from Dr. Oz. I was personally concerned with my heart health. I did not expect to feel so much better. iHerb delivery was prompt and was as expected. I would definitely reorder again from iHerb.

gwhueter

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2240343により Oct 21, 2008 に掲載

okay, but it contains maltodextrin and I don't see the point:capsules don't need fancy additives.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 29