Planetary Herbals, Forskohlii, Full Spectrum, 130 mg, 60 Capsules

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

I saw this product on the Dr. Oz show. They said that it would explode fat cells so that they can be passed out through your waste. I've been taking two pills a pay for three weeks. I haven't lost much pound wise but fat doesn't weigh much. I have lost some inches. I didn't measure myself so I don't know how much. I do know that the shorts that I could barely button a month ago, fit comfortably now. Not only that, but within just a few days of taking theae I started feelin better. I have more energy & feel better all around. I've been recommending this product to everyone

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Herbal Supplement Plus PLUS!

Posted by Reviewer2910704 From California on Mar 31, 2011

I heard about this supplement from Dr. Oz. I was personally concerned with my heart health. I did not expect to feel so much better. iHerb delivery was prompt and was as expected. I would definitely reorder again from iHerb.

Forskohlii

Posted by Reviewer2398596 From Germany on Mar 11, 2012

I originally bought to help with weight loss, but I did not see much results in that area. I do think that it has helped my skin. It seems to be clearer and softer.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 From Serbia on Jan 08, 2013

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb. Have re-ordered twice since without hesitation.

gwhueter

Posted by Reviewer2240343 From Great Britain on Oct 21, 2008

okay, but it contains maltodextrin and I don't see the point:capsules don't need fancy additives.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST