JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

PavelZにより 4 23, 2013 に掲載

I saw this product on the Dr. Oz show. They said that it would explode fat cells so that they can be passed out through your waste. I've been taking two pills a pay for three weeks. I haven't lost much pound wise but fat doesn't weigh much. I have lost some inches. I didn't measure myself so I don't know how much. I do know that the shorts that I could barely button a month ago, fit comfortably now. Not only that, but within just a few days of taking theae I started feelin better. I have more energy & feel better all around. I've been recommending this product to everyone

waste of money

5538554400217680274により 3 20, 2014 に掲載

No side effects but just didn't do a thing for me. I think this may help someone who is just starting a "diet" plan. I only wanted to lose about 10 lbs. so maybe this item doesn't work for someone like me.

Feel difference in 2 days

psoriasisにより 1 20, 2014 に掲載

This is PERFECT product. This may help you with fatigue, psoriasis, asthma or allergies. I could feel a lot of difference in 2 days (after 3rd or 4th capsule) - less fatigue and could easily wake up after 7-8 hours of sleep. I think that one capsule morning and one in the evening is enough for many. But keep in mind that this is a herb so don't rely on it before you correct the deficiencies and toxicity in your body (dental infections, tooth decays, root canal teeth, SIBO...)

Forskohlii

Reviewer2398596により 3 11, 2012 に掲載

I originally bought to help with weight loss, but I did not see much results in that area. I do think that it has helped my skin. It seems to be clearer and softer.

not sure

4663720058030105897により 9 25, 2013 に掲載

have not had any major results yet.it has been 3 weeks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Herbal Supplement Plus PLUS!

Reviewer2910704により 3 31, 2011 に掲載

I heard about this supplement from Dr. Oz. I was personally concerned with my heart health. I did not expect to feel so much better. iHerb delivery was prompt and was as expected. I would definitely reorder again from iHerb.

Met my expectations

Reviewer2623277により 9 28, 2011 に掲載

I am very pleased by this product, by far the cheapest and most effective forskolin capsules I have tried so far.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

review on planetary herbals, forskohlii full spectrum 130mg.60 cap.

Reviewer3129528により 10 04, 2011 に掲載

This is a very good item, in this full spectrum works better than the others.

Interesting outcome

Reviewer1181742により 7 16, 2012 に掲載

Slowly loosing weight and BP is down signifigantly.

Lose body fat now!

Reviewer3271822により 10 04, 2012 に掲載

Help to shrink my belly fat. Another great product from Planetary Herbals.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31