JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

DGL

Reviewer1476132により Jul 04, 2008 に掲載

Didn't realize how much my body needed it.

Mr.L.W.A.Bogers

Reviewer2378701により Nov 08, 2008 に掲載

DGL very useful component to Pepsin. Both keep intestines and stomach healthy!

these seem to help

Reviewer2441306により Jan 16, 2010 に掲載

I was having problems with burning in my stomach. In my research for causes and solutions I learned DGL is highly recommended. I am happy with the results from this product. Personally I think they taste fine, as well.

Good Liver Support

Reviewer2145147により Aug 04, 2011 に掲載

Helps the acid indigesgtion I somtimes feel prior to eating, if I've gone too long between meals. Luv Planetary Formulas & Herbals!

4 stars

Reviewer1927028により Jul 08, 2011 に掲載

product works well!

Plantary Herbals DGL 200 chewables

Reviewer1311069により Apr 11, 2009 に掲載

This product works well. The taste is not as sweet as some others, and slightly citrusy.

a good product

Reviewer1908253により May 26, 2009 に掲載

I like this product. The research I read suggested that a chewable form of deglycyrrhinated licorice works better for certain issues, so I tried this one. I could do without the sweeteners (sorbitol and mannitol), but it tastes fine. It works well for me. Licorice seems to be very soothing for the digestive system - and I've read that it is good for the adrenals.

Great, neutral taste

Reviewer2124393により Aug 11, 2009 に掲載

It took me some time adapting to this flavour, but now I very much prefer it over the 'vanilla/licorice' flavour of some of the competition.

Like this alot!

Reviewer2126838により Nov 11, 2009 に掲載

I started taking this for some weird abdominal pain that my docs could not figure out. It really helps a lot and i will continue to take it. If you like licorice it's great!

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9