JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

from Belarus

Raritetにより Dec 11, 2010 に掲載

a lot of energy, not to drink before going to bed, very good cold prevention

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a health tonic and interestingly a good sleep aid

Reviewer3260843により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

Noticed that I was sleeping more throughout the night since I started taking Cordyceps- initially took it as a health tonic/immune booster- will continue to do so.

Not a patch on others

Reviewer2607766により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

Despite the fantastic reviews others have given this I find it very disappointing compared to “Doctors Best”. I have to double the douse to get it stimulating effects, so not the best buy. Cordyceps are so much better than coffee. They offer energy and focus, plus its other health benefits. I notice the improvements with my lungs.

great result

5227751836699278541により Sep 30, 2013 に掲載

I can feel the improvement for my lung and energy generation. I can breathe much better and my energy level during exercise is good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This stuff seems to make my colds go away quicker

DAB598により Oct 14, 2011 に掲載

I don't get many colds, but when I do, they generally last 7-10 days - not any more since I started using Cordyceps at the first sign of a cold symptom. Twice now in a few months, the cold was gone in under 4 days.

awesome

Reviewer2329870により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I love this product! I could feel how it energized me.

Cordyceps

Reviewer2352505により Oct 01, 2008 に掲載

A decent cordyceps. It seems to be of modest strength but fairly clean.

Product Side Effects

Reviewer3067543により Mar 13, 2010 に掲載

Although it was suggested that I take two of these daily, I had to cut back to one a day due to diarrhea and abdominal cramping. So far, that seems to have worked. I haven't been taking it long enough to determine if it's having a positive affect on me, but will continue to take it for at least 6 months.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best value for money I believe.

BestOnlineSupplementStoreにより Aug 16, 2013 に掲載

Good product. Best value for money I believe.

MR.

Reviewer2803100により Nov 06, 2007 に掲載

THESE HERB "LINH CHI" WERE SENT TO MY MOTHER IN SAIGON BY US POST OFFICE. PEOPLE IN THERE TRUST MOST OF USA PRODUCTS. THANKS

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20