JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Thank you, Thank you.

Reviewer2208498により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

I was told of this suppliment by a friend. It worked so great. I have clear urine and my liver enzymes have come up normal on a recent test. You have a great product here. Advertise it. It works and more people should know about it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Serves its purpose and more

Reviewer1757086により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

I had been having a myriad of odd symptoms over the past year. Finally someone recommended this product to me to treat "sluggish liver". I figured I had nothing to lose so I tried it. It took about a month but low and behold, it did work. Not only did many of my symptoms go away, but I haven't felt this good in years!

GREAT Product!

Reviewer2623968により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

This is a life saver for me in balancing hormones, managing menopausal symptoms and helping a compromised liver from hepatitis B and C. It works so well on many levels.

Works Very Well

LivingHealthyにより Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking these for about two weeks. One day I felt particularly weepy. It just so happened that later on that week I read somewhere that when you are detoxing your liver, you may experience bouts of crying and/or anger. That explained it all. The moral of the story is, this stuff works!!

Great Supplement

Reviewer2738838により Oct 03, 2009 に掲載

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

Live Longer, Bless your Liver

Reviewer3285264により Aug 27, 2010 に掲載

I'm thankful I bought this product...it helps with sugar readings

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Reviewer2521542により Jul 03, 2008 に掲載

I haven't been using this product long, but from what I've used so far it seems to work well. In fact it seems to give me extra energy. Not to be graphic but it helps with the excretory process better than (Dual Action cleanse) Plus it does seem to run up my blood pressure.

Works well!

Reviewer1970876により Oct 13, 2008 に掲載

PF surely does use high quality herbs. Whenever I take this I notice an appetite increase- a sign of increased metabolism from a cleaner liver.

gets the toxins out

Reviewer2551737により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

I have fibromyalgia and take lots of pain killers. The result has been years of hard, dry bowel movements. One of these each morning results in a soft, large [excuse the blunt language] within 30 minutes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bupleurum Liver Cleanse, 530 mg, 150 Tablets (PTF-10064)

Reviewer2475991により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

Excellent results healing prolapsis.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 38