JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Thank you, Thank you.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2208498により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

I was told of this suppliment by a friend. It worked so great. I have clear urine and my liver enzymes have come up normal on a recent test. You have a great product here. Advertise it. It works and more people should know about it.

Works Very Well

LivingHealthyにより Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking these for about two weeks. One day I felt particularly weepy. It just so happened that later on that week I read somewhere that when you are detoxing your liver, you may experience bouts of crying and/or anger. That explained it all. The moral of the story is, this stuff works!!

GREAT Product!

Reviewer2623968により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

This is a life saver for me in balancing hormones, managing menopausal symptoms and helping a compromised liver from hepatitis B and C. It works so well on many levels.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Serves its purpose and more

Reviewer1757086により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

I had been having a myriad of odd symptoms over the past year. Finally someone recommended this product to me to treat "sluggish liver". I figured I had nothing to lose so I tried it. It took about a month but low and behold, it did work. Not only did many of my symptoms go away, but I haven't felt this good in years!

Great Supplement

Reviewer2738838により Oct 03, 2009 に掲載

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 36