JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

OK, but not the most accurate pH test strips.

Leioneにより Mar 25, 2014 に掲載

Even though they're easy to use and have a wide range, they often give very confusing results: the colors just don't match.

DOESN'T SEEM ACCURATE

Reviewer1281919により May 09, 2012 に掲載

Everytime I have tested, it's always the same result. I just find that hard to believe. I believe out of the numerous times I tested, only once did it show a different result. In my opinion, these test strips are not accurate.

Difficult to read

Reviewer2814795により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

The top and bottom indicators don't confirm each other. And even when checking the top against the control, it's hard to tell exactly where the ph is. I wouldn't buy these again.

Basically OK ...

healthfirstにより Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

but I thought this stick might be the new kind that pHion has w/just ONE diagnostic color indicator. I don't care for the two-color indicators as it makes it too difficult to read. Invariably the top color shows one pH that I am ... and yet the bottom color indicates another level. Too confusing. I hope iHerb eventually gets the newer strips that are much easier to read. These have the one color indicator that I mentioned above.

Color off

4719971555456724650により Mar 29, 2014 に掲載

Color displayed on strips is nothing like that on the matching chart, so these strips are pretty much useless.

Too Hard for Accurate measure

Reviewer1217905により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Ended up buying a digital PH meter which give an accurate measurement

pHion Balance, Diagnostic pH Test Strips

Reviewer3044223により May 04, 2011 に掲載

Good price, simple chart on the bottle makes the strips easy to use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Convenient for testing you PH values

Reviewer1548715により May 23, 2011 に掲載

You can test urine or saliva with these strips. "7" is the magic number for an alkaline disease-resistant internal environment. I'm mostly in the acidic range, but am choosing food and beverages more carefully now and getting more favorable feedback through using the ph strips.

Diagnostic strips

Reviewer3105816により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

These strips are very easy to use. Also, the using the color matrix to match the results is a quick and easy way to confirm your acidity level. With so many strips in the bottle, this is a convenient and useful test to have on hand in the house.

good for checking yourself

Reviewer1876199により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

useful product to know your pH values

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19