JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good

4824921204900965894により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

cats like it a lot - hope we will have medical results as well

Snacks

5334193013345791359により Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

My cats love it!!

Le encantan

SandraZGZにより Sep 02, 2013 に掲載

No puedo asegurar que funcionen mejorando el tracto urinario de mi gato, pero esto sí, LOS ADORA!!! Se los seguiré dando como premio diario y si le ayuda, mucho mejor.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for cats with sensitive bowels

Reviewer1719324により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

I have bought this as my cat has sensitive stomach and bowels not for the original purpose of this product. I have read N-Acetyl Glucosamine is good for cats with sensitive tummy and bowels. This prouct worked for my cat, Julia. Besides, this has helped her hairball problem, too. Since I have put her on this, there has been not one episode of hairballs. Her stool turned normal from loose. I know this is not a panacea but it has worked for my cat. I definitely recommend this product to anybody who has a cat with sensitive tummy. I am giving Julia just one everyday after she eats. When I gave one chew to her with empty stomach, it looks like the chew upset her stomach.Be careful not to give this to a cat with empty stomach.

Cat loves it !

4907960448833173880により Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

See an improvement with cat's urinary tract problems.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

if our cats could write....

Reviewer3317240により Dec 09, 2012 に掲載

they would have written this themselves ! our aging tom has had kidney problems for while now, but with UT support now has become a lot more lively again looks like he has benefited greatly thanks, pet naturals team !

cat loves

agrifonaにより Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

my cat loves all Pet Naturals of Vermont products!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my little anglel loves it

Reviewer2550142により Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

Well, what can i say -i have a hairless sphynx cat -so i can not tell you guys nothing like " now his coat is long and shiny " , i honestly dont know if it works , but my cat loves it- so i love it too.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

Reviewer2493063により May 02, 2012 に掲載

My cat likes it and eats with pleasure. Cant say anything about results but the cat seems happy and healthy

My cat finds it tasty.

Reviewer3180954により Apr 06, 2012 に掲載

Not sure if it's healthy or not, but my cat likes it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16