JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

saw a difference right away!

Reviewer3239581により 12 26, 2010 に掲載

my 11 year old golden retriever was having trouble with his hips in the morning and overall playfulness due to joint pain. this product has made a difference since day one! now he's bouncing around like a 5year old again! super happy for him and this product. we're on our 2nd bottle but I've stocked up!

Pet Naturals

Reviewer1699576により 1 15, 2010 に掲載

We have been using this on our 14 year old Beagle Lab. It seems to be making a BIG difference in her mobility. I am VERY pleased with them for her. She does, at times, need a bit of "coaxing" to take them. I am very grateful to iHerb because their pricing is really good for these. In order to keep our dog comfortable, we give her 2/day; so, it can be a bit pricey. Thank you, iHerb!

Pet Naturals

Reviewer2334846により 11 13, 2013 に掲載

My dogs refuse to take other product but he loves this.

Helps my dog's joints

Reviewer2648328により 2 05, 2012 に掲載

The product seems to help my elderly dog's mobility. I will continue to use this product.

So far so good

Reviewer1158907により 10 16, 2011 に掲載

Sadie likes these capsules and chews them right up. Hopefully this product will help her to stay more active longer. That's all I can say about the product. I have found iherb.com's prices to be very compettative and the customer service great. I order from this company all the time, and have for years.

Nothing impressive

4843028154430941661により 6 25, 2014 に掲載

Got this for my pet to start off with instead of the super strength. One month on and I see no difference at all.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6