JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

So calming that my pup ended up avoiding them!

5501314847883321477により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

I bought these treats for my puppy because he was getting increasingly nervous when it was time to travel. I fed him with one or two half an hour before entering the carrier and he was usually a lot calmer. The problem is that he started identifying the treats with travelling, so he ended up refusing to eat them because he knew the dreaded moment of entering the carrier was coming! As a result, we couldn't finish the second bag. But these really worked!

okay treat

whenthesunsleepsにより Jun 15, 2015 に掲載

My dog really liked this treat, The pieces are a little big for small dogs, but since the treat is soft it can easily be broken in half :) It is not as pure as other brands on iherb, I switched to a brand with more natural ingredients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Too few to tell the benefit

Reviewer2251137により Sep 10, 2014 に掲載

My dog really likes the flavor and enjoys them, but there are so few in the package that I don't give it to him every day. I'm not sure if that's enough to "calm" him. The package should have more in it.

Spoilt product

4935922540878386157により Aug 21, 2014 に掲載

When the parcel came, the packet of treats split and was messy inside the parcel.

Ok

5451805406889187802により Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

Not very tasty, dog that could benefit from this refuses to eat it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not much difference for nervous yorkie

Reviewer1534413により Jun 27, 2014 に掲載

I have a nervous yorkie who gets over-excited easily: when walking to the dog park or riding in the car. She weighs 4 kilos, and I only gave one chew a day, she seemed a bit less stressed, but there wasn't a big difference. So I switched to Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian which works much better for the occasional anxiety-provoking event.

Les vuelve locos

MonteErebusにより May 06, 2014 に掲載

No se si les calma porque lo compré para cuando viajamos y aún no le hemos hecho, pero abrí una bolsita para ver si les gustaba y... Les vuelve locos!!!!!!

dog chews

4953102284675552979により Mar 25, 2014 に掲載

the dogs love them, I do not know if it helped at all, but they love to eat them

Seem to work

5634211142232990951により Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

My dog barks at everything! door bells, people outside, anything. So I got this to try it, I gave it to my dog after someone knocked at our door, my pup seemed relaxed. He went to sleep and didn't seem bothered by any noises until about an hour or so later. I'd say works good so far! (And it says to give your dog a few treats, I gave mine one but he is only 9lbs, so maybe next time I'd give him two.)

These work!

Sceptical-but-happyにより Nov 16, 2013 に掲載

We have dog that's terrified with being in a moving car. These have been big help with calming her down while we started to train her to like travelling. I also keep ordering these to a couple of dogs that truly hate to be home alone, and the training is getting easier all the time. So these work great when training your dog to tolerance things!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 39