JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Turned my frisky kitty into a cool, calm and collected cat!

EricaFaithにより Oct 07, 2012 に掲載

I ordered these to give my cat during an 8 hour road trip. He loved the taste and they did a pretty good job of calming him down. I gave him about 8 total, spread out during the trip, and it was a much more peaceful trip than our previous ones. Funny story though, I ordered these weeks in advance and he found the bag, tore it open, and ate about 11 pieces. He was the calmest I had ever seen him! For 2 days in a row I hardly heard a peep from him!

My cat liked this.

Jennieにより Aug 06, 2012 に掲載

It also seemed to help her calm down when I gave her one before we went to the vet.

My kitties LOVE these

Reviewer2118729により Jul 01, 2009 に掲載

I bought a slew of different organic/natural treats and my two kittens wouldn't touch anything but these! They recognize the bag and come meowing when I get them out of the cupboard. I am definitely going to keep using them, healthy and yummy! I have to break them in half for the little girl, but they are soft and very easy to eat.

Worked like a charm.

Reviewer1011803により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

We used this on our cat that had previously clawed and chewed her way out of the soft, airline approved cabin pet carrier we had (think of the scene form "Alien" where the monster pops out the guy's abdomen). She remained calm throughout the trip and was not "dopey" when we let her out.

Pet Calms Works

Reviewer2970759により May 18, 2010 に掲載

I really like this product. All my cats eat them. I bought them for my loud Siamese that keeps us up sometimes howling at night. One of these and he is out for the night. He is 19 and these work on him great. I tried them on a feral I just brought in and he slept through the night in peace. Yeah!!

Helps kitty cope

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

As she gets older my cat hides when people come over and I have found these help her to cope during those times. They are easy for an older cat to chew as well, as they are soft. I give her a couple of these right before we have visitors or at other times when she seems high-strung! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My two cats love it!

merengueにより Mar 30, 2012 に掲載

It works great for my 10yo Siamese tom: no more anxious licking and night meowing

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finely,Something for pets.Wish There were more & cheaper priced.

Reviewer2387791により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

Have only used it 2 times on 2 diff.cats.Seems like it works some what. Would have to use it longer.Would like to see more of this type of product made,also in a bigger bag.Have 2 bullies both abandoned,ending up at our home.Both females.Then have another male who doesn't like either one, of the cats.One cat has to be appart from the others,at all times.Not many in a package so it won't last long.Would like to see a larger package for people who have problem cats who really need this natural form.

Work Well

bewellにより Apr 03, 2012 に掲載

My cats like these, thank goodness, as well as the other flavors, and the L-Theanine is very effective. If you are going to use them I would just recommend that you cut or break them into smaller bite-sized pieces beforehand.

From Singapore

Reviewer2065430により Feb 12, 2010 に掲載

I have two male Maine Coons. Both took to these chews willingly the first day. Day two onwards, it was like poison to them. They refused to eat them. Tried again after a few weeks later, they just refuse to eat them. These chews are quite hard as well. They are at least better than the liquid form which smells awful and difficult to administer to the cats.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 76