JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

fussy cats may not like it

4767185781298522163により Apr 25, 2016 に掲載

Another one which my cat didn't like. Couldn't get her taste it at all.

Works

Reviewer2908751により Apr 03, 2016 に掲載

Keeps my fraidy dog from freaking out on grooming day!

the cats loves it

5314419549109284037により Feb 09, 2016 に掲載

the cats loves it as a treat but we see no calming effect on them.

my cats love this!

5595136020008134882により Dec 18, 2015 に掲載

My boy has been overgrooming and losing a lot of fur, I'm just glad there is something to aid him with the stresses at home. However treats are just part of the healing, for me I bought them a new cat tree, made sure to pick him up lesser, put some lavender around the house, play with him more and also besides this, I added Zylkene supplements into his meal. It is an extract from milk that makes us sleep better when we drink milk. Overall this is a good aid! Love it and this is my second packet :)

Helped lots!

Reviewer1353889により Jul 29, 2015 に掲載

I had to move 4 cats 52 miles to our new house, 2 of them have thrown up before on short trips to the vet! Started giving them these treats a couple days prior to the big trip and doubled the amount on the day of. All 4 were perfectly fine the whole trip up and no one panicked either once they arrived at their new home.

Kitty likes them!!

5033055426821075575により Jun 22, 2015 に掲載

My cat is scared of everything, every time someone comes over she hides for HOURS. I've just started giving her one of these when there are stressful situations. She likes the taste and actually eats them, which is already good! and they do help her stay calm

Mi gato pasa de esto..

afrohairにより May 25, 2015 に掲載

Seguramente ell producto sea efectivo, por eso doy una puntuación media, pues no puedo valorarlo completamente... pero a mi gato, no le gusta este producto y no hay forma de que se lo tome. Al principio mostró interés, pero al cabo de dos veces que lo probó, ahora solo lo huele, lo lame un poco y se olvida de él.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Doesn't exactly calm my cat but she loves it anyway

5002175218237722017により May 06, 2015 に掲載

My kitten loves the taste of it. She thinks it's a treat. She will come running once she hears my rustling the pack.

Cats love it

cherylphchanにより May 05, 2015 に掲載

a treat for the cats, they love it.

Does not calm

JosephineSueにより Apr 26, 2015 に掲載

my cat still behaves the same. doesn't in any way seem calmer after consuming the treats. has even lost interest in eating them now.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 75