JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it

Reviewer2902393により Jun 09, 2011 に掲載

I love this tea, very nice nutty favour. Keeps you skin nice and clear and very good for your overall health. Will continue to buy.

GREATTTTTTTTT

Reviewer1212844により Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

POWERFUL increased my sperm count a little bit goes a long way

Good Tasting!

Reviewer3234882により May 11, 2012 に掲載

It has a wonderful taste.

Best caffeine free tea

5109102049554996479により Feb 14, 2013 に掲載

I love green tea, but when I chose to abstain from caffeine for spiritual purposes, I found this ashitaba tea a very nice substitute. It's more like green tea than any other herbal caffeine-free tea that I've come across. The flavor is rich and nutty, and lengthy steeping does not bring on any bitterness. It's my daily morning cup. Thanks, iHerb!

More energy

Reviewer2640465により Nov 24, 2011 に掲載

I feel more energized and alert without any of the caffine jitters of coffee

Fantastic!

Reviewer2638611により Jan 20, 2012 に掲載

Delicious and nutritious! Full of growth Factors and has shown in research to repair nerve damage! Love It!

Advantage

Reviewer2389728により Sep 26, 2010 に掲載

Percent Ashitaba tea 40 tea bag1.41oz is convient to use a glass of hot water only time. It is good for me,it doesn't affect for sleep.I can sleep even though I drink at night time.

Tea

5132044149328626532により Nov 04, 2013 に掲載

I love this tea. It taste very good & does what it say. Whenever I feel full, I just drink this.

Great tea!

Reviewer2914861により Mar 29, 2010 に掲載

I enjoy drinking Ashitaba tea, very pleasant and healthful

i love it too

Reviewer1827451により Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

the tea bags have a more earthy taste/feel to them than the powder. both are quite the treat and in addition to the health benefits i feel somewhat indulgent every time i have the pleasure. everything from packaging to taste radiates a modest air of an extravagance of sorts.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11