JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Feel better and live better with Ashitaba Sprouts

Reviewer3287184により Sep 11, 2010 に掲載

After being introduced to Ashitaba Sprouts, I drank my tea daily for 3 months. At the end of that time, I found that I had taken 10 lbs. off my 192 lb. body. The euphoria I felt spurred me on. Even my cravings for large amounts of food at mealtime had diminished by half. Many of my cravings for sweets disappeared and I began adding more fruit to my diet. Sodas, coffee and most sweets became less interesting to me. After another 3 months time, I lost 12 more pounds. Then I took 2 months off to see how I my body would react to not taking the Ashitaba sprouts. I was surprised that I had developed and maintained my newly acquired eating habits while maintaing my lost weight. Now, after 8 mos., I have resumed taking the Ashitaba Sprouts. I found that my psyche and my internal body workings were craving the clean feeling that my body had taken on while using the Sprouts. I have eliminated formerly loose and inconsistent stools, to become regular and clean and feeling more energetic at 61 years of age. This is one product I would recommend and continuously do daily to anyone who wants to feel better all over.

Easy to take

Reviewer3234882により May 11, 2012 に掲載

These are tiny little green pills that are very easy to swallow.

Ashitaba

Reviewer2029304により Aug 10, 2011 に掲載

This product has never failed me. It does what it says it does.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3