JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

I didn't see any difference taking these at all.

4978545617610769518により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

I didn't see any difference taking these at all.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Andrographis with synthetic herbs.

Reviewer2923442により Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

The product arrived on schedule. We are pleased with the effectiveness of this product.

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Reviewer1838309により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great

Reviewer1526465により Jun 26, 2010 に掲載

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not for me!

Reviewer2078081により Jan 31, 2010 に掲載

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Paradise Andrographis

Reviewer1266970により Dec 13, 2009 に掲載

excellent product

so far, so good

Reviewer3161542により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

Great Product

Reviewer1388801により Apr 17, 2009 に掲載

An herbal version of antibiotics

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent product for respiratory immunity

Reviewer1931430により Mar 16, 2009 に掲載

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Maria Yamashita

Reviewer2817425により Nov 11, 2008 に掲載

Excellant herb for keeping colds at bay. Used it all last winter at half-dose daily and had no more than a sniffle.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています