JA

その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Excellent product for respiratory immunity

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1931430により Mar 16, 2009 に掲載

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

Great Product

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1388801により Apr 17, 2009 に掲載

An herbal version of antibiotics

Not for me!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2078081により Jan 31, 2010 に掲載

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

great

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1526465により Jun 26, 2010 に掲載

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

Preventivie.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2630863により Mar 10, 2008 に掲載

I take this 2 a day, in 3 week cycles during cold season as a preventitive. 2 @ 3x day when I get a cold.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12