JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent product for respiratory immunity

Reviewer1931430により Mar 16, 2009 に掲載

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

Great Product

Reviewer1388801により Apr 17, 2009 に掲載

An herbal version of antibiotics

Not for me!

Reviewer2078081により Jan 31, 2010 に掲載

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

great

Reviewer1526465により Jun 26, 2010 に掲載

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

Preventivie.

Reviewer2630863により Mar 10, 2008 に掲載

I take this 2 a day, in 3 week cycles during cold season as a preventitive. 2 @ 3x day when I get a cold.

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Reviewer1838309により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

Maria Yamashita

Reviewer2817425により Nov 11, 2008 に掲載

Excellant herb for keeping colds at bay. Used it all last winter at half-dose daily and had no more than a sniffle.

Excellant Product

Reviewer2697619により Jan 31, 2008 に掲載

Heard about the herb in Prevention Magazine, did lots of research to find a brand and decided to try it during the winter. I had gotten super sick and my husband managed to stay healthy for the first time and we really believe it was because of the Andrographis. Uses whole plant, great dose amount and great price.

so far, so good

Reviewer3161542により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

Paradise Andrographis