JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Psoriasis on your scalp cannot Survive with This.

Reviewer1080081により Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

This is a Perfect Product,without unwanted Additives, Very Effective on Psoriasis on the Scalp,which especially with Long Hair is not just Annoying,with the Dandruffs and the Hitching ,it is unwanted. This Product reduced it for me 98 % really Fast, within 30 days,which is definitly a faster and more Effective Result than what I saw before with -Phytotherapy, -Dermatology Therapy, -Homeopatic Therapy which All Three take about 6 months to a Year. It litteraly kicked out the Psoriasis off My Scalp... quite Amazing...I Hope this great result lasts too.

Great anti-inflammatory

Reviewer3222297により Oct 10, 2014 に掲載

I am autoimmune and this is one of the best anti-inflammatory supplements I take. Man, what a difference. This has helped me a great deal with aches and pains, and I have actually taken two of these instead of an OTC pain med to reduce muscle and joint pain. If I accidentally forget to take it, I can tell. If you have any kind of inflammatory issues, this is great supplement to add to your arsenal.

Turmeric for Pain management

4895710497217595241により Aug 14, 2014 に掲載

I use this for pain management due to osteoarthritis, pelvic inflammation, & muscle fatigue. It works fabulously without any side effects (other than turning your urine more golden). In addition to the anti-inflammatory benefits, it has other health benefits as well. I have been using this for over five months!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

seems to be effective for treating digestive issues/acne

5528018204925581758により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

I take 2 to 3 capsules per day before or after food to help with acne and digestive issues. Improvement noticeable after 2 to 3 weeks! You might find you need to up your fibre intake while on this. Also eat black pepper to help with absorbtion. I also use an organic turmeric powder on my face. Acne and red marks improved quickly. Anti-inflammatory properties helped to calm my skin so not so angry!

Life Changing!

shopzillaにより Jan 31, 2016 に掲載

I got this for my son hoping it would control his HS and it has been helping over the last 2 months to significantly reduce the frequency and severity of his HS lesions. It's been almost 4 weeks since the appearance of his last lesion, the longest absence so far, and my fingers are crossed that their occurrence will continue to be less and less frequent and eventually stop with the help of turmeric. We previously tried propolis, but he developed rashes on taking it, so we had to stop that. He's been taking 1000 mg every day, over two doses and I can say confidently that it is the only thing so far, that has made a real difference. Hopefully surgery for him, will be a thing of the past. I have also been taking this (1000 mg daily) for the last two months to curb the growth of my ovarian cysts and I won't know until my next ultrasound if it is working, but I can testify that for the first time in 35 years, I did not have any menstrual pain during my period, this month. I am truly amazed and could almost cry with joy and relief. I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19 and have had surgery because of it, have been on hormones to control it. Every month of my life since 13, except during my pregnancies, I have had to endure near crippling pain, fever and nausea because of endometriosis. I have been severely anemic because of endometriosis. I now feel like a freed prisoner. So very very happy I started taking turmeric. If only I had started sooner. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you :)

Turmeric for inflammation

Reviewer2458115により Mar 13, 2014 に掲載

My doctor prescribed this for my health. I feel better taking this product - less pain and more energy.

Smokers help

PamBlowersにより May 20, 2014 に掲載

My husband has taken one a day for years to protect against the toxic effect of tobacco smoking. I also use the organic powder liberally when I can in cooking for its excellent enhancing effect on the immune system.

Wonderful product

5473449785632082055により Sep 24, 2014 に掲載

Turmeric is wonderful against pain and inflammation. I never use "real" painkillers anymore. Turmeric is the way to go. Helps keeping your eyesight in great condition too.

Hard to tell yet..

whenthesunsleepsにより Jul 17, 2014 に掲載

I ordered this to might help my HS boils and inflammation issues. hard to tell the difference yet. I take 1 capsule, tried 2 first, but that upset my stomach. Will try again with to later and hope that will work :) My mom also use turmeric to help with her psoriasis-arthritis. It does wonders for her.

Seems to work

Reviewer2054670により Sep 04, 2012 に掲載

It's hard to tell because i take several things at once but it seems to have progressed candida treatment a bit more.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23