JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good quality

earthwalkerにより Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

I am very happy with Paradise Herbs Resveratrol. I was unable to tolerate the Source Naturals brand and I am thankful to find another brand that is free of chemicals, pesticides, etc.

Great

Reviewer2048155により Dec 11, 2007 に掲載

I had severe muscle pain and fatigue. I saw a doctor but all the tests came back showing no problems. I tried the Paradise Herbs Resveratrol and was astonished at how much better I feel. It s effects are simply amazing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2851729により Oct 16, 2007 に掲載

I switched from the Source Naturals brand as I think this is a better value given the 20:1 potency. Taking it as part of a Lyme disease protocol and am feeling slowly better.

For Lyme Disease

Radiant-Healthにより Sep 04, 2013 に掲載

Overall a very well made and effective product. It absorbs quickly and is easy to take as the capsule size is quite small. In the case of Lyme disease, as per Stephen Buhner, Japanese knotweed is essential to healing the illness. Taking knotweed in this case is used for a multitude of purposes that include its anti-microbial activity, neuro-protective qualities, circulation stimulation and anti-inflammatory effects, and for reducing the toxic damage in general caused by the spirochetes. Taking between 2 and 4 of these capsules, depending on body weight, per day before meals is usually best as each capsule provides 2 grams of knotweed in total. Also, since Japanese knotweed is anti-microbial it will cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction so a gradual increase in dosage may be necessary. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Resveratrol(Paradise Herbs)

ks33051により Dec 12, 2008 に掲載

Resveratrol has boosted my energy levels and given me a feeling of wellness. It definitely will be included in my daily supplements.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2164030により Sep 18, 2013 に掲載

The doctor prescribed my husband several natural dietary supplements after his cancer was cured: Resveratrol, selenium (this one to be used whole life long), propolis. So I buy this resveratrol in iherb.com every 2 months now. Don't know if it helps, but you must try everything when you are in a group of danger.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

add this to your medicine cabinet

Reviewer2984303により Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

resveratrol is essential to your vitamin regime. it helps reverse the aging process and prevents numerous illneses.

Good stuff!

Reviewer1287175により Jan 02, 2008 に掲載

Smaller, easy to swallow, and a very fine product.

Great product

Reviewer1249278により Jul 20, 2008 に掲載

This is a great brand of Resveratrol.

This is good stuff

Reviewer1686643により Sep 02, 2008 に掲載

Top quality and seems to help my blood pressure.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25